Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Should I chop it off?

Is that in a vine-weed sort of way Frank?

Some of those creepers have quite wonderful flowers on them, but they’re short-lived and the plants have masses of roots and leaves, which will cost a fortune to try and control.

I would be out with the weed-killer if it were me, or as you suggested, chop it off before it gets hold.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Quite a drop if it was one like this:
iu

There actually a very wide car wider than the Range Rover. Inside is spacious I’m told and prices are not too bad. There’s quite a few in Cyprus so been seeing them around for a while.

An Ewok Frank? Has the sun been getting to the back of your neck while you’ve been dealing with your windscreen?

Sorry, they’re common as muck and look like a bull elephant was taken a snooze on the roof. And they’ll go wrong, break down, cost a small fortune to repair…need I go on?

Now do the right thing, stand in front of the bathroom mirror and give yourself a good slap and hopefully this nonsense will all be gone and you’ll feel much better by morning.

:)

You don’t have to thank me.

My BiL (a big LR/RR fan) has had one from new, for the last 5 years and nothing has gone wrong with it yet. Unlike the many Discos and Rangies he's had in the past. Even I have to bregrudgingly admit, that it's quite a nice car.

My BiL (a big LR/RR fan) has had one from new, for the last 5 years and nothing has gone wrong with it yet. Unlike the many Discos and Rangies he's had in the past. Even I have to bregrudgingly admit, that it's quite a nice car.
Now go and stand in the corner and wash your mouth out!!

:)

Last edited:
Guilty as charged sir :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

I did add the caveat that it hadn't gone wrong ....yet! :lol: (It's only a matter of time TBH with most JLR products).

However in vehicle terms, as an aspirational purchase and an object of desirability, I have to admit that a new "full-fat" Range Rover is near the top of my list. :shh: :oops:

Now I'm off to self-flagellate, whilst repeating "I must not give in to temptation....I must not give in to..."

:icon-biggrin:

Back