Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Silicone Hose Kits

Werneroeder

Country Flag
uk
Evening All,

Does anyone know, where I can get hold of a complete silicone hose kit? I have trawled everywhere but have found nothing for the 24 Valve 4.2 TDI, 2003 model.

I would be interested too all mine look like the original hoses from 1999.
I was planning a flush and new coolant anyway so probably a good time to fit a set, black to keep it original looking if I had a choice.
A good set of stainless Jubilee type clips to replace the OEM clamps would make it perfect!

I'd steer clear of Chinese ebay hoses, had one of the intercooler hoses on my track car pop under boost

Try www.boostjunkies.co.uk, they mainly deal in high performance jap cars etc but are very good with hoses and necessary clips. Matt and Sammy who run it are also very nice :)

Julian, that might/will work for a 80 series 12 valve, and not a 100 series 24 valve.

Apologies I missed the 100 series bit at the top, was only looking at the engine, and while I too look askance at cheap Chinese parts some have been proved to be acceptable.

Does the 100 series 4.2 have completely different coolant hoses to the 80 series 4.2?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
This is most useful. I've been looking for intercooler hoses for a while. Seen some weird shapes on other trucks that I've not seen anywhere else. Most helpful. :)

Back