Simon Holton - Gen Toyota Parts

Scott

Mar 17, 2010
Essex
Following Crispins advice and negotiated club discount here: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=12491 (Cheers Crispin :thumbup: )

I dropped Simon Holton a line at: [*]Simon Holton - Parts Manager, Steven Eagell Toyota - email: [email protected] (discounts to club members). He was lightening quick with his replies, and an order was placed the same day.

Simon did a good price, way better than my local dealership, and the parts arrived very quickly. He's a pleasure to deal with, and highly recommended.

Reactions: thelal

TonyP

Super Moderator
Supporter
I am in uk
Feb 25, 2010
Goffs Oak
Same here, excellent prices, only difference my drug supplied played middle man :whistle: meaning. I avoided postage costs :thumbup: :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

Andrew Prince

Feb 23, 2010
Joburg, sunny South Africa
A big :thumbup: from me for Simon. There was a slight oops on the number of parts sent on my order and he was very quick to remedy the problem. For quality of service plus the discount, he makes OEM parts a preferred option over the pattern stuff, for me anyway.

Gary Stockton

Super Moderator
Supporter
I am in zimbabwe
Sep 10, 2012
Edinburgh
Garage
Another massive this up for Simon - ordered my replacement window and surround yesterday morning and he had it by 15:00. Unfortunately the onward courier didn't get there till today but I'll still have it by tomorrow. Fantastic service again. Pity the courier companies aren't as good :lol:

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
I am in great_britain
Feb 24, 2010
springs, gauteng
If anyone wants some stuff and is coming to the electrical thing next weekend, I can collect from him bring it with. I'll be back there during the week.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks