Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Simon Holton - Gen Toyota Parts

Scott

Following Crispins advice and negotiated club discount here: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=12491 (Cheers Crispin :thumbup: )

I dropped Simon Holton a line at: [*]Simon Holton - Parts Manager, Steven Eagell Toyota - email: [email protected] (discounts to club members). He was lightening quick with his replies, and an order was placed the same day.

Simon did a good price, way better than my local dealership, and the parts arrived very quickly. He's a pleasure to deal with, and highly recommended.

I'll 2nd that ! :thumbup:

Recently bought some parts via Simon and it was very smooth all the way through. :thumbup:

and a 3rd :thumbup:
ive placed about 3 or 4 orders with simon now, top communication, prompt and good discounts

Same here, excellent prices, only difference my drug supplied played middle man :whistle: meaning. I avoided postage costs :thumbup: :thumbup:

Based on this placed an order today - great service!!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Contacted him today for some replacement seat foams for my 80. Fantastic service, order placed, will deff use again.... :thumbup:

Approx £150 for the base of each seat. If you have cloth trim, they are slightly more expensive for some reason. Either way, loony prices set by Toyota again :thumbdown:

A big :thumbup: from me for Simon. There was a slight oops on the number of parts sent on my order and he was very quick to remedy the problem. For quality of service plus the discount, he makes OEM parts a preferred option over the pattern stuff, for me anyway.

Big thumbs up for SImon. better prices than my local toyota garage i have been buying from for almost 2 decades.

I know I have endorsed Simon once on this thread already but I can't praise him enough - A Really nice guy to deal with and nothing seems to be too much trouble.

Another massive this up for Simon - ordered my replacement window and surround yesterday morning and he had it by 15:00. Unfortunately the onward courier didn't get there till today but I'll still have it by tomorrow. Fantastic service again. Pity the courier companies aren't as good :lol:

Just ordered parts today......good prices, £8 delivery to the Highlands (which is pretty keen ! ) and easy transaction.
Thanks for the recommendation guys.
:clap:

I have to reiterate what has already been said. Service from Simon was great and prices very fair.

If anyone wants some stuff and is coming to the electrical thing next weekend, I can collect from him bring it with. I'll be back there during the week.

Done me a cracking deal on two batteries this week, not in stock when i called but had them in within a couple of hours for me to pick up, TOP MAN

Back