Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Simon Holton - parts

AndyCook

Garage
Country Flag
scotland
Hi
does Simon Holton still provide us Toyota parts at a discount ?
never got a reply to my last enquiry’s

Try negotiating with your local main dealer parts dept. I ask for lower price and they just agree. Usually 10%.

Used Simon last 5 yrs ago - he was still at Steven Eagell then.
Since then as Frank said I ask for discount at the local Toyota dealer - as it’s a historic vehicle and that I always use Toyota parts blah blah and they have offered anything up to 40% discount depending what the part is. So I will keep chancing my arm doing that.
Parts are still expensive at the discounted rate but sort of normal!

I believe Simon has been promoted and is no longer the Parts Manager at Steven Eagell.

I think he moved to one of their other sites (they have five I think).

I use Amayama these days.

Bob.

I believe Simon has been promoted and is no longer the Parts Manager at Steven Eagell.

I think he moved to one of their other sites (they have five I think).

I use Amayama these days.

Bob.
thanks for reply’s guys

thats disappointing, I last heard from him 2 yrs ago when I ordered filters and gaskets. saved a lot of £££ over the last decade and more using him for parts

guess its roughtrax or local dealer (1 hour drive) for my service parts for hilux now and Amayama for other parts

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Simon was moved out of parts. I'll try find him and see if he's around / able to contact someone else.
Another option is Marc (in service) at Steven Eagell St Albans. Tell him LandCruiserClub sent you. He'll be able to help.

He and Simon worked together and know the club.

Amayama, RoughTrax, Milner or yam6carparts. Also Autodoc if looking for Denso parts - good prices. Haven't had a response to the last 5 mails I've sent Simon...

Autodoc are good for general service parts, good quality non OE, have a stack of filters from them. Plus if you leave your items in the basket for 24hrs good chance they’ll send you a free carriage code.

Had a chat to Simon. He's still there but unable to do parts like he used to. Neither able to intro anyone for us at the same scale.
Suggested best bet, call up your local parts manager and explain you're from LandCruiserClub and see what happens. YMMV....

Amayama, RoughTrax, Milner or yam6carparts. Also Autodoc if looking for Denso parts - good prices. Haven't had a response to the last 5 mails I've sent Simon...
To add- PartSouq and impexjp

I've been blacklisted from Amayama- they sent an item that got totally stuck in transit and they refused to help sort it out. The part was then returned to them- this took months and months, and in the meantime i had bought another part. They then wanted to send the item back- which i refused, so they charged my cc, which i reversed. They then blacklisted me......

one of the risks to these types of businesses- wasn't their fault but it wasn't mine either!

Back