Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

small houses

Ben

Guru
Country Flag
australia
just watched an interesting program about tiny homes. :)

certainly seems more appealing than spending the rest of my life paying a mortgage off. :think:

[youtube:2otwt5cm]lDcVrVA4bSQ[/youtube:2otwt5cm]

But there's a thing called being claustrophobic? I'm not claustrophobic but I would go mad living like that. Cabin fever would be rife... Give me big open space please :thumbup:

i think the [strike:255wdg6v]caravans[/strike:255wdg6v] wooden sheds at the start are a bit too small, and so were the Manhattan apartments.

but i liked the underground rock houses in France, and the Spanish tool store looked a good size. :thumbup:

i think i could be quite happy in a small place like that. would need a big workshop though full of tools! :thumbup:

Think I'd rather have a mortgage! I've lived in a couple of small houses (well "normal" 2 up down) I am much happier in a house with more space, my hall way is as big as the little house / Caravan At the start

I only watched a bit of the video but that little house/ caravan looked great and very liveable for a single person with a anal obsession with tidiness!

It also looked bigger than my motor home... typical Yankee thing I guess, there's lots of people who live full time in motorhomes :shock:

Its Given me an idea for a self build motor home body, log cabin with the veranda at the back and a bed in the pitched roof mmmmm

Just need a Unimog to build it on, finally the excuse I need to buy a mog :think:

Back