Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

SnoMaster EX67D Expedition Dual Compartment Fridge Freezer

Lorin

Bought new in 2019 from Tuff Trek for £965

This is the expedition spec with 60mm insulation and fully independent compartment control.

Full spec can be viewed here SnoMaster Fridge/Freezer Expedition 67D with dual cooling departments: 31L/36L | Genesis Import - [Leaving Land Cruiser Club]

Genuinely hardly used - only done a couple of 3-4 week trips each year and a few shorter ones.
It is in very good condition and will come in its original box with the cover and all leads, manuals etc. The lead has been converted to an Andersen plug.

The only slight ‘issues’ are as follows: the remote refuses to pair; and twice I have had to reset the unit by switching off and on again as the compressor wouldn’t start - both times were random and it has otherwise worked flawlessly.
£500.

Collection would be from Bournemouth or I am happy to put it on a pallet.

Great fridge, shame I bought the same last summer or I’d snap it up at that price.

Still for sale and open to offers. Otherwise going on eBay.

When it has the compressor issue does it stop working and how would you know it's not cutting in ?
Asking because I'm interested but it would have to be reliable....

When it has the compressor issue does it stop working and how would you know it's not cutting in ?
Asking because I'm interested but it would have to be reliable....

I only noticed because the temp was outside of the range for my setting. I usually set the temp to 2C so the range is 0-4C but I saw it was over 4C. When it happened I could see the compressor light was on but it wasn’t running. I simply switched off and on and it worked again. Only ever done it twice. Otherwise worked perfectly.

Sometimes they don't kick in as quick as you'd expect and the temp may have risen

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back