Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Snorkels

If we can get to the hundred mark & the product is as good as stated the I might have a dabble :think:

think you will struggle to get it down to £100, I was thinking the £110 mark at best, he wont have that much in them I wouldnt have thought

I suspect you'll be right there Gary... Lets see what he can do for a few sales though eh ;)

This is the reply i Had back from them yesterday !

The ship is due to arrive at Felixtowe tomorrow, so I shall probably have them next week now.

He thinks the price will be £120

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Blimey J66P that was quick :shock: . It's me, purveyor of said snorkels, I've been invited by a couple of other members to register and have a look at your discussion. I know it's bad form to promote commercial stuff on forums (got chucked off a L*nd Ro**r forum for such an ofence :lol: their loss.) but as you've already shown such an interest, I guess I'm not too out of order saying hi. :mrgreen: I've been importing a few different models of snorkel since January and have had a lot of Toyota interest hence I now have a few 90 series snorkels to try out. There are 4 left hand mounted for the 3.0 intercooled diesel only, equivalent to Safari SS180HF and 5 right hand mounted equivalent to SS185HF. Now, the right hand one is designed for the 3.4 V6 petrol engine, I believe it will also fit the 4 cylinder petrol version and another diesel, but not being a Toyota guy I don't know if there is some tweaking to the airbox connections required. Perhaps some of you are able to enlighten me. The snorkels are due to land at my place this week , so I anticipate being able to dispatch week commencing 25th April. There are only a limited number available, but if I recieve plenty of positive feedback on the ones I supply, and there is sufficient demand, I am happy to bring in a larger quantity and look at other models. I have done a similar thing with the Pajero guys, and got a very positive response. J66P has put up links to the product, feel free to ask questions or tell me where I'm going wrong. Admin feel free to delete me if I'm being bad :mrgreen: Mike, Alien Snorkels

Mine is ordered (for diesel).

Any chance you could get hold of larger diameter turbo dump pipes for the 1KZ-TE?

:cool: I'll have a look at yours at Lincomb buddy ;) Or are we going to have a fitting session with you & a load of tank cutters!!! :lol:

Sorry Gav must have just got in there before you, wonder who got the last on, there was only 1 left after i placed my order

Not a problem Chris - looking forward to seeing what you guys think of them... Handy to have a ready made consumer group on hand before I buy :lol:

You're sure on this Nick? I'd imagine it could be a very lonely place, standing in a field surrounded by alcohol fuelled land cruiser drivers urging you to carve a 4" hole in the side of your truck!!! :lol:

Back