Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Snow Watch

Spot on man! They're a great combination! If your not in a rush take the 24v and enjoy the smooth ride and if you want to feel young and burn off the tailgater then the kzj is the one! :thumbup:

They want chaining up! Dangerous i tell yer!

If there's drifts... I'll send in the 70 first and if that fails then the 80 has a winch so it'll tidy up the job! :text-lol: It's a shame that I can't drive both of them at the same time! :thumbup:

I don’t for a minute believe this will be accurate beyond this weekend but if it is remotely correct, the first few days in March look interesting.
59396D78-BDCD-42B5-A9D8-B9AADF0E36B4.png

Gritters were out this evening, and saw a brand new curl type snow plough on a gritter yesterday. I’m told by 4x4 Response that there's much going on behind the scenes with the various agencies. Looking like there’s some serious interest in this weather ‘event’.

Me, I’m going to chop up some more logs this weekend as we’re getting a bit low on split stuff.

Last edited:
They're forecasting the lowest temps since the 2010 episode. Don't mind the low temps so much as the snow. Looks like full on thermal undies next week then. Those aluminium ladders are not nice to work with in sub zero temps though.

The snow is looking promising guys :thumbup: (sorry TP)

We’re having our cold spell just now, with about 20 cm of snow at the house at the moment. It’s foggy today and trying to snow a little.

Next week looks to be a bit nippier...

6A685645-C612-4552-95EA-D40C5783E6BD.jpeg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Oh, this is about as extreme as it gets in Sheffield..... maybe an inch. Still enough to cause absolute chaos! No match for the other halfs rav which she's been so kind to lend me

15197684434831434859172.jpg

Had a bit of snow here today in Mid Wales... 81 has recovered a golf and an astra then picked up my neighbour too. Roads were very slippery and needed to go slow as stopping was the issue! Nice to see some snow!:thumbup:

We had a few flakes down here in London, it was bitter cold so I didn't go out, I couldn't find my big coat.

same here in Berkshire, not seen much at all, few showers but maybe 1cm settled only on the car. hearing thurs and fri possibly more for the south but I'm not having hope for it.. more enjoyment then if actually happens

Ok so if you were to believe Met Eireann and the woman who looks like the back of a bus ( and I mean a really freggin old bus ) I might have to go out and be gone for some time! If we are not buried alive under an avalanche of snow or burnt alive trying to thaw out kegs of Guinness with flame throwers, then we will surely starve to death from queuing up outside the bread shop with our ration cards. Yes we are on red alert for 6cm of snow due to fall overnight! I was going to let the tyres down in anticipation but I think I will just put the rad blanket down a little instead..

IMAG1864.jpg

Good fall here in the southeast of Ireland.. have been out and about for a while and towed a couple of cars, about 6 inches of powder on the roads where I am. Local town at a standstill - steep hill up the main road.

Back