Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

SOLD: Engel 60L Fridge/Freezer

Jacob100

Supporter
I've had to get a smaller Engel so this beast is up for sale. Clean and odourless. A few superficial marks here and there but works just as intended. Original 12v lead. No carry handles but marine eyebolts mounted instead. £300 collected from Sheffield or I may be able to meet up if it's somewhere nice.

IMG_20230123_203824_401.jpgIMG_20230123_203814_129.jpgIMG_20230123_203803_559.jpgIMG_20230123_203729_930.jpgIMG_20230123_203718_506.jpg

Last edited:
Keep the fridge and get that 6x6 Ironman from Africa

Engels are the best motor car fridges in the world..... I bought mine for a pretty penny in 1991 holds a dozen king browns of beer... it cost $1500 but just like my HZJ that I bought for $42000.00 5 years later they are still going strong.... You cannot beat quality... I can see by the size of your Engel why you are selling... you have to unload it before you move it.... still a bargain though for someone... I know plenty of people that have bought cheaper brands more than once and ended up buying an Engel... cheers..

It's a bugger living near the south coast.....all the bargain's are miles away .....

Open to ideas Grimbo or there might be someone from the forum transfer service heading your way...

Truly gorgeous things they are, Bungarra. I shouldn't say this out loud but I handed over £60 in a pub car park in Leeds the other night for a clean MT17 in very good condition. FB Marketplace at its best. The plan is to have that running in the HZJ75 as a portable beer cooler/freezer alongside a mounted 30l Dometic drawer fridge. I'd keep the MT60 if I had anywhere to store it. Recently it's had a tablecloth over it and served as a coffee table/footrest in the living room so time to let go.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
There you go Jacob a bit of overland gear upcycled now you don't have to go furniture shopping or going to the flea market to look for a coffee table foot rest now all you got to do is lift the lid etc voila you got yer self a hydraulic sandwich in a can what more do you need

Ok sent you a pm - I assume all ok in which case I'll take it thanks!

Sold to Gary. If anyone is driving up the A1/M1 to Scotland let us know.

Back