Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Some more Lincomb Pics - and a slide show

SimonD

Country Flag
australia
Guys

Apologies for the delay is getting these online but hopefully they will be worth the wait. Just been manic at work and I'm shooting off again for a few days break again in a bit. My wife and I were only taking pics on the Sunday morning so apologies to all the trucks we missed on Saturday. Maybe next time eh?

The slideshow is on our website here.

Once you are on the page, there is a slideshow button in the top right. Double click on that and sit back and enjoy - it is worth doing the slideshow. :thumbup: In the gallery itself you can click on individual pics as well and on the right hand side of the pic you can enlarge it up to 3 times.
Happy for you guys to make comments or "like" them etc.

I think next time I'll craft some words and make the collection into an article - good for the club I'd reckon. If the website falls over you should stagger your viewing :D :D ;)

Some really good pics there. What lens(es) were you using?

so thats who was taking pics. :oops:

great pics, thanks. :clap: :thumbup:

Beautiful pictures. I need to take more myself, but I never get around to it. Superb colours. Got me thinking about that 4" lift kit though, :thumbup: :thumbup:

Chris

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Some superb pics there... :thumbup: :clap:

Great pics,

Thanks for sharing,.

Gra.

Some lovely pictures there Simon. Love the one where you can see been through his sunroof. Very clever. :clap: :clap:

Chris Mann said:
Some lovely pictures there Simon. Love the one where you can see Ben through his sunroof. Very clever. :clap: :clap:

i like that one too. just a shame i wasnt looking and smiling at the camera! :)

Ben said:
Chris Mann said:
Some lovely pictures there Simon. Love the one where you can see Ben through his sunroof. Very clever. :clap: :clap:

Not sure why I called you been, Ben, too early in the morning!!

fridayman said:
2.8 I assume?
Yep 2.8 and the smaller lens was 28-70mm not 35-70mm sorry. We didn't shoot fully open but as forest was a bit dark we increased ISO.

Ben said:
Chris Mann said:

We yelled out but you couldn't hear us Ben as we were up on the hill looking down at you - we thought the images were funny too. Really shows the angle.

Back