DSC00208.jpg

DSC00187.jpg

DSC00186.jpg

DSC00197.jpg

more vids

[youtube:24t0nsxl]Pzq9f1qQHLY[/youtube:24t0nsxl]

[youtube:24t0nsxl]yt2GcEPtsKk[/youtube:24t0nsxl]

Great garry.

I think the (Low rider) Should stay as it is. I like to be different, and like the name :thumbup:

Are they public lanes? or are these private land??
Would love to try that around my way!!!

They are public lanes. You will have to do some local research to make sure you know 100% that you are ok to be on there though as they can come down quite hard if your not,im told.
You do have to keep to the lanes though and not venture off playing on whatever land looks fun. Tempting at times,but plenty of fun without doing.

karl

More great photos & videos - I must say I'm still very impressed with that camera of yours Gary :mrgreen: Extremely easy to use; flick from video to picture in an instant & the results are great... Now then, whens me birthday again... :lol:

Man, some of those bridges were a tight squeeze :cool:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Great pics & vids :thumbup: It's a long run up there but I think the lanes and views are worth it, :drool: I've been up there twice and hope to go again sometime.....(If the price of fuel going UP ever slows down) :evil:
A few of those gates and bridges are a bit bum clenching twitching tight tho :lol:

Let us know when you're ready Keith - we'll get the air ambulance booked in advance!!! :lol:

Hey, hopefully not long to go til you're up & about eh? Hows the leg feeling, getting better??

Gav Peter said:
Let us know when you're ready Keith - we'll get the air ambulance booked in advance!!! :lol:
BIATCH :naughty: :lol:

Yea it's on the mend Gav :thumbup: feeling good, nerves taking some settling down tho :( but we getting there. See what they say 8th April on next checkup. Apparently Tib & Fib bones take longer to heal than any other bone in body :doh: If they started to heal all looking good, if not it a bone graft. But doing a search on the net i'm doing a lot better than a lot of folk half my age so :dance:

Next weekend we go on and keith wants to go,im staying at home...... :shock:

Glad your on the mend mate, And ive still got this switch here :thumbup:

lol: i think recognise the 80 with the snorkle!

does the driver remember a silver 120 towing a caravan shooting him an approving look and thumbs up at charnock services M6 N on friday 18th march?
small world!

thats gav peter mate. He will be along shortly no dout. Probly wouldnt have seem you mate, hes not really With it most of the time, souser you see :lol:

Whaaa?? Who said what??? :lol:

Hi Ian, yup, that was me hanging around waiting for that slacker Kay Duddleyuh as usual... One he'd detoured around the place for an hour or so, he eventually found the services :p :lol:

I was lucky to spot you though, was keeping an eye out for car stezzas at the time what wiv being a scouser an al!!! :lol:

lol

i was late because someone needed a prop, also some meat to eat over weekend :whistle:

Ill remember eggs next time as well,as well as everthing else.

What do you need another sterio for? U have 300 at home :lol:

Cheesey baps mate - you (well rather I... :oops: ) forgot the cheesey baps!!! Not that I actually forgot them, I just couldn't find them... Bah humbug... :doh:

Ey ey ey, calm down calm down... Telling eveyone about my stezza stash!!!

karl wester said:
Next weekend we go on and keith wants to go,im staying at home...... :shock: :
:angry-argument: :angry-boxing: :angry-cussing: :violence-chainsaw: :angry-tappingfoot:

karl wester said:
Glad your on the mend mate, :thumbup:
Cheers mate, slow but sure...I hope :thumbup:

karl wester said:
And ive still got this switch here :thumbup:
No rush Karl........unless I get the all clear this Friday :pray: Then I'll be up your way to collect it :dance: While on the subject of parts :think: Have you got a alloy wheel to I can have for my Cruiser :?:

Thanks

I will save the switch for another six months then mate :whistle:

(have i got a wheel you can have) :think:

Ill see what ive got :thumbup:

karl

Sounds like you guys had a fantastic trip with some great photos. I would not mind giving the route a go in one of the long weekends we have coming up at the end of April if anyone else is interested.

Would anyone have the number for the best map to get so I can start plotting the route.

i may be looking for a companion vehicle for 1/2 day on lakes lanes on the 23rd or 24th April
not sure if morning or afternoon yet - as trying to fit it around activites during brothers stag weekend
got couple lanes in mind to try - Breasthigh road, and the longsleddale lane

Back