Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Someone stop me...!

Olazz

Country Flag
zimbabwe
Guys I've seen a '05 PETROL 100 series cruiser.... someone tell me no before I do!!

Go for it, you know you [strike:1gnhuqmo]need[/strike:1gnhuqmo] want it :mrgreen:

Go on. Treat yourself. You can always hide it under something until you forget it's there then one day. "Wow, I'd forgotten I'd bought that!" Think how pleased you'll be.

:thumbup:

Chris

Does that work for cars as well?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Chris said:
Go on. Treat yourself. You can always hide it under something until you forget it's there then one day. "Wow, I'd forgotten I'd bought that!" Think how pleased you'll be.

:thumbup:

Chris
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No don't do it. There, has that helped.... no.... well if it itches scratch it! :lol:

Do what i do ....
If you want it buy it .

Then maybe afterwards wonder why did i actually buy that ?

geordie_boy1978 said:
Do what i do ....
If you want it buy it .

Then maybe afterwards wonder why did i actually buy that ?

I do that every time rob and i never learn. If you want something have it.If it isnt what you wanted just sell it on. Life is to short to not have what you want :thumbup:

Karl

Does anyone know what the "SW" stands for in the model spec? darned if I know, can't find it on gurgle.

Sunwoof? Maybe it was owned by Jonathan Ross.

C

What MPG could you expect running on LPG with a car like this?
Just wondering,not considering.

Andy :thumbup:

There's a fair bit of discussion of that subject in this 'ere thread Andy - http://www.landcruiserclub.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7025

According to Jon, I drive like an old woman as I'm getting better figures than he was in the hundy :lol:

Oiley returns 12-15mpg running LPG but at roughly half the price of petrol per litre - I don't think this is too representative of the breed based on the modifications made to him...

Cheers

I think maybe old women drive faster than you then Gav :lol:

Back