Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Something different to a fox wing

Stu, I like the umbrella style fabric tensioner system.

i think its really good Fancy sorting out a group buy for it Chris?
stu

It's an idea Stu. Hey remind we next time we meet and I'll poke you in the eye.

C

thats a bit harsh. I have found something else nice in SA but after the issues you had am thinking twice about offering any out.
stu

If a group buy did get off the ground I would be interested.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Do you want the money now Chas?
How many do we need for a group buy?
How much will they be?
Can I get mine done slightly differently to everyone else?
Can I have it sent somewhere else?

Have you got an update on this?
Why haven't you replied already?

:lol:

As nice as it is i dont think i have the incling to short out a group buy on it. look at the issues chris had from a Uk supplier!! By the way have the tail gates turned up yet chris??? glad you dont know where i live.
stu

Oh! and I'd like my one in grey.

I had a really good look at this in December last year and didn't buy it for 2 reasons.

1) The support stays and brackets really didn't look strong enough to stand up to lots of use and abuse these things get in the bush (IMO)
2) One has to carry additional and separate poles for support, if it is even a little windy .

I ended up buying one of these!

Used it on last Botswana trip and it was fantastic. Sturdy enough to use without the legs, but very simple to deploy the legs if needed... and you don't have to carry separate poles and bags etc.

I looked at the Eezi Awn one but did not seem to be any side panels available

I like that a lot. But I think the poles might have been better made from aluminium. Lol.

OK it interferes with my RTT ladder so I couldn't use it when the tent s deployed (my ladder comes down at the tailgate) but for shade at speed during the day it's very good. I might have to consider one. I could leave the current awning on the vehicle (swap sides) for use when the tent is up. I am guessing they do left and right hand deployment?

Side panels are def available for both their Bat 270 and the Manta.

Back