Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Spare parts for a 90

Valli

Country Flag
iceland
Hello you all,

What is your favorite online store for spare parts.

In the near future I will need to replace bushings, ball-joints etc.. in the front and rear suspension so I am looking for a one stop shop where I can get most of the parts for a descent price.

Kind Regards

As above, Roughtrax are good in my experience and generally people's favoured choice on forums. They are cheap (although not necessarily cheapest) and the quality is good.

Other suppliers:
Milner Usually cheaper, fast postage, nice to deal with on the phone. Don't buy their steering rack bush kit (sometimes they don't fit, as I and others have discovered!).

KS International They don't get mentioned on forums much, but seem pretty good. Cheap too.

Japanese 4x4 parts I haven't used for LC parts, but have for previous Jap 4x4s and they too seem good as well.

The four above kind of mirror each other in offering a wide selection of service and common parts. If you need something that's dealer only, Toyota themselves can supply most things (possibly everything). Often their prices will make you need a lie down. If so, its worth sending an enquiry to Amayama who import parts often with a significant saving. You have to register and parts take a few days to get here. You also need the specific part number.

I hope that helps and that all the links work!

Amayama.com, genuine Toyota parts at very good prices. If you can wait 2-3 weeks they give you a quote on the parts and delivery but you need to factor in import duty and vat. Example- CV joint Toy UK £800, Amayama-£165. Search is by chassis number and they have online parts lists.

Reactions: BVK
thanks for the info guys ......

I found a supplier for a steering rack locally and payed just under 500 pounds for it......the dealer was asking 1060 pounds.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Just wanting to share

Australian brand TerrainTamer is also out there & does stock in Europe
:)

BTW; If anyone can tell me where to find replacement or repairpanels for the sills on a KZJ95 I`d be much obliged :)

Back