Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Spare parts in the United States

lrt

Country Flag
nicaragua
Hello Folks,

Apologies beforehand if this question has been asked before. I'm very new at this and when I got my cruiser, I didn't think about the prospect of getting parts where I actually live and not where the truck is. Can anyone recommend an online site or a regional business around the US West Coast where I can find parts for my HDJ80 diesel cruiser? I'm specifically looking for the fuse harness: 82662-60070 because the one in the truck is original and will need replacement sooner than later.

Thanks!
-L-

Have a look on www.amayama.com, genuine parts (always best for these trucks where it matters) at sensible prices.

They have parts manuals searchable by your chassis number. You submit a request and they respond with a price confirmation then post out for you to receive in around 10 days. Generally an excellent service.

Beno on ih8mud can get you all OEM Toyota parts at reasonable pricing. Also others on forums offer parts 4 sale

Have a look on www.amayama.com, genuine parts (always best for these trucks where it matters) at sensible prices.

They have parts manuals searchable by your chassis number. You submit a request and they respond with a price confirmation then post out for you to receive in around 10 days. Generally an excellent service.

Thanks for the suggestion StarCruiser, I actually called them and they mentioned something about the part being "import" and that they didn't carry it, that I would have to look for it in the place where the vehicle was purchased.

Beno on ih8mud can get you all OEM Toyota parts at reasonable pricing. Also others on forums offer parts 4 sale
I haven't tried them but I will do so. Thanks! As a reference, the part number is 82662-60070, does anyone have any idea which international outlets can sell and ship to the United States?

I just stuck that number in amayama and it says they have 3 in stock from the UAE

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I haven't tried them but I will do so. Thanks! As a reference, the part number is 82662-60070, does anyone have any idea which international outlets can sell and ship to the United States?

I can reccoment "Partsouq" based in Oman I think. They Fedex stuff worldwide fairly quickly too.

Cruiser parts on MUD have been very helpful to me here in Spain.

Regards

Dave

Back