Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Spotted in Aberdeen

Hutton

Garage
Country Flag
scotland
I spotted this rather purposeful Cruiser in the car park at Woodend Hospital in Aberdeen. Is it yours?
fullsizeoutput_20d8.jpeg

Not seen that around on my travels, my Colorado had same tent, awning and snorkel and a hidden winch too
Looks like it's done some trips, it has a French autoroute sanef toll gadget in front of mirror

That's Larry the Landcruiser. My wife has been using it to get to work, she's a nurse at Woodend, as our track is a bit on the slippery side. We bought it in 2011 with a plan to do Africa. However that has not happened, although we have had some great trips. We've done four organised overland trips and quite a few solo holidays. It had been totally reliable until October when the alternator threw its legs in the air, it's done 160k miles so no complaints really. It has sailed through every MOT since we got it. I'm just about finished my latest project, converting a Vauxhall Vivaro into a campervan, so our travels will be a little more sedate. We're passing Larry on to our daughter and her partner so hopefully the adventures will continue. We will still be able to use him so maybe we'll manage another trip to Morocco. You can see more about our adventures on our blog: www.thegreynomads.wordpress.com

Interesting to see you were in the same area as us around 25-29th June,
We were driving the trails and camping in the mountains around Sestriere and Bardoneccia.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
That's Larry the Landcruiser. My wife has been using it to get to work, she's a nurse at Woodend, as our track is a bit on the slippery side. We bought it in 2011 with a plan to do Africa. However that has not happened, although we have had some great trips. We've done four organised overland trips and quite a few solo holidays. It had been totally reliable until October when the alternator threw its legs in the air, it's done 160k miles so no complaints really. It has sailed through every MOT since we got it. I'm just about finished my latest project, converting a Vauxhall Vivaro into a campervan, so our travels will be a little more sedate. We're passing Larry on to our daughter and her partner so hopefully the adventures will continue. We will still be able to use him so maybe we'll manage another trip to Morocco. You can see more about our adventures on our blog: www.thegreynomads.wordpress.com

I wondered if it belonged to someone who works at Woodend as I’ve seen it a couple of times now. I am currently visiting my Mum who is receiving rehabilitation on the first floor of the Links unit. If your good lady sees a green 100 series parked in the car park it’s mine. As a wee aside, the nursing staff are absolutely brilliant!

Back