Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Spring Seat Sub-Assembly help

One way to get part numbers is say your trade and will get back to them when you've spoke to the customer ,so if you give me the part numbers I can just tell you them so you or anyone in the parts department don't have to look them up next week.works every time.
amayama haven't got back to me yet it just says order accepted but still waiting for them to ask for payment and say it's ready to send out.

I gave up looking for part numbers thinking I won't get to fit suspension until next week at this rate so I let Roughtrax relieve me of 160 quid hoping to speed things up , would you believe I was informed after payment was taken that they will have to get the bumpstop they advertise from Toyota so it may take a few days :| so I wasn't really bothered when Amayama told me they would reply about the cone stop in 1 to 3 days , ain't life grand :lol:

Hi Sag just wondering did you get your bump stops from Amayama yet ? paid for mine on the 4th and there website just says shipped to customer . Nothing here so I'm wondering if its tied up at customs somewhere or maybe I should contact them ? I've never ordered from them before .

Hi Sag just wondering did you get your bump stops from Amayama yet ? paid for mine on the 4th and there website just says shipped to customer . Nothing here so I'm wondering if its tied up at customs somewhere or maybe I should contact them ? I've never ordered from them before .
Hi Shayne
Mine arrived today,but their the wrong ones as I need the rubber cone what sits inside the top of the rear spring not the bump stops.sent them a email to see if I can get the right ones.
i wouldn't worry buddy as that's what mine said,I got abit concerned at first but read the help bit and explained it there.

OMG no , I used the same part number as you so I imagine I am waiting for a part I have already paid Roughtrax nigh on 100 quid for - to save time :doh: never mind I suppose I should look at it as £143 to replace both axle bumps and it leaves me with a spare to go with the spare cone stop I bought long ago as a pair only to have one robbed , something's are just not meant to be I guess .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Mine are like your right ones,this is why I don't like ordering of the internet as you can't see them.well I'm going to try again with part number 48302-60051 and go from there.fingers crossed.
hope you get yours sorted buddy,if not we can start our own parts department lol

Well just emailed amayama the part number,see how long this takes I might even get suspension fitted this year and no more banging lol

Well my friend you will be happy to hear my Pedders 2" lift has left me 2 inches taller than i was before with stock suspension and 2" coil spacers fitted :icon-biggrin:

Well my friend you will be happy to hear my Pedders 2" lift has left me 2 inches taller than i was before with stock suspension and 2" coil spacers fitted :icon-biggrin:
Hi Shayne
just wondering where you got your coil spacers and what else did you have to change please buddy for the lift.
cheers
shaun.

Spacers for the front were found on ebay but the rear ones i ended up getting made . Not sure which lift your asking about but either way i changed nothing else , the spacers are just a big washer sat on top of your standard spring so there's nothing to buy as long as the front spacers come with longer bolts than you normally have in your top strut . The rears are held in place by the spring alone . Same with the proper suspension lift just swap old for new .

Some extend bump stops a bit and extend drop links but i didn't :think: might take a closer look at the links now though . While your debating which way to go its worth noting that a 2" lift at the front is pretty much the limit before running into trouble with the IFS

Spacers for the front were found on ebay but the rear ones i ended up getting made . Not sure which lift your asking about but either way i changed nothing else , the spacers are just a big washer sat on top of your standard spring so there's nothing to buy as long as the front spacers come with longer bolts than you normally have in your top strut . The rears are held in place by the spring alone . Same with the proper suspension lift just swap old for new .

Some extend bump stops a bit and extend drop links but i didn't :think: might take a closer look at the links now though . While your debating which way to go its worth noting that a 2" lift at the front is pretty much the limit before running into trouble with the IFS
Cheers for the info buddy really appreciated.

I will pop some pics up tomorrow it was raining so hard today i would have bust the camera trying . I have a body lift to .

Slippery slope fella mind how you go :lol:

The price of my motor is high already,I bought this LC as spent so much money on my Bmw it ended up owing me £5000 so I thought buy a jeep what can you spend on one,God was I wrong,just hope the wife doesn't see all the bills lol.
well just got my quote for the rubber suspension cones £85 for the pair,now do I or don't I take the risk and order them and hope 48302-60051 is the right parts this time lol

Simon Holton is our forum friendly mr T if you give him a bell he will try and get you a discount but he can only do his best and won't be offended if you can find cheaper , either way i'm sure he would be happy to confirm the numbers you need .

Cheers again Shayne for the info,so much appreciated as a lot different from the BMW for getting bits.

Cheers again Shayne for the info,so much appreciated as a lot different from the BMW for getting bits.
just tried searching for Simon and no joy,is they an easier way of finding him please buddy on here.
cheers again
shaun.

No worries i can only tell you what others on the forum have been kind enough to tell me - i'm still a newbie by a long shot i just have lots of posts because i'm often bored and talk to much :oops: the personal advice i can give you is if you decide how far your willing to go with modifications right from the start and plan accordingly you will probably save yourself a lot of time effort and money . I've had 2 sets of new wheels , and now 2 types of lift , and a body lift i may not have at all had i got a proper suspension lift to start with :doh:i was a bike man and this truck is my first car .

image.jpgWell this is the part that bloody cone,mines in half banging about on the rear axel and what a noise over speed bumps lol

Well got to say you've done a good job with it buddy,

Back