Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Spring Seat Sub-Assembly help

Simon Holton is the Parts Manager at the Aylesbury Branch of Steven Eagell Toyota.

E-mail him at: [email protected]

Or 'phone him on: 01296 673589

It helps if you can e-mail him a list of full part numbers (this is where http://toyoDIY.com is really useful).

He may be away at the moment as he hasn't replied to my e-mail of a few days ago - I'll phone the office on Monday.

Bob.

I sent it via pm Bob :thumbup: Here's the coil spacer lift i had fitted Sag as you can see there's nothing clever about it at all their just glorified washers .

suspensionlift003_zps2839ef78.jpg

And here's my truck now , i should let it alone for a while to see if the front springs compress at all but i am very tempted to pop the rear spacers back in both because i like the nose down go get em look but also because i think it might improve handling a little - she's very light in the front now .

suspensionlift002_zps238ace8d.jpg

Thanks anyway Bob.
Ah I see now Shayne what you was on about,so many different options not sure which route to take now��
looking at your motor Shayne id need a step ladder to get in been only 5ft lol.
looks well though buddy

Lady luck was smiling on me when she led me to this truck because it has a side step and imo looks better with it on than off , my right leg is so good they have been offering amputation any time i want for over a decade so in a funny twist of fate the step allows me to get on the truck without bending my bad leg at all which leaves all the lifting twisting and whatever else needed to get behind the wheel a job for my good left leg . Stop making excuses :lol: if you can lift your foot 20 inches you can get into mine :icon-wink:

We all need a little inspiration Sag so here's how it all started for me . I seen my first ever swb 90 and bought it there and then . I was happy with my purchase but i'm one of those that has to put a personal stamp on stuff which got me thinking it needs bigger wheels . So blindly i started searching the web for ideas and came across this -

OldCoachRoad7Large.jpg

which led me to join this forum searching for info but then i found this which still makes me drool -

15042012974_zpsc3b52426.jpg

And ever since i've been asking how who where and what . So the truth is i can't take any credit for my truck as its a product of the forum and all its members and i'm just the numpty that gets the bills :icon-smile:

Why oh why did I just look at them photos,
thanks buddy the bill is getting bigger daily,now how to tell the wife it will be better for it

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Tell her its knackered - get an email quote from a Toyota main dealer which will be ££££££££££££ then express your shock at finding upgraded parts actually seem quite reasonably priced by comparison :icon-wink:

Be warned though from that day forth you can never leave your computer unattended whilst logged into the forum , i made that mistake once and an impulse buy of a warn winch with all bells and whistles was cut dead and replaced with a promise to buy a new bathroom suite instead :doh:

If your willing to be patient though the mrs has just informed me that my wheels don't look big enough now so i might be able to provide you with a joblot shortcut if i decide to replace them .

Like the way you think Shayne,if my wife looked at my ebay It wouldn't be funny as the price of the headlights would be there and rears then the tyres lol.
i was showing my misses your motor and she said it looks higher,instant I said Yeh it's cause our suspension is old and needs replacing asaap lol
yeh if you ever have owt forsale just give me a message buddy be very interested
cheers
shaun.

40mm rear coil spacer went back in and i am very happy with how she sits now :icon-biggrin:

suspensionlift002_zps238ace8d.jpg

image.jpgLooks good that buddy sitting well,can't wait to get mine done now.
had no response from amayama or Simon over the cone question to make sure this is the right part number,so should I go ahead and order or not is the question,really need the part before I go ahead and do suspension,but another £80 for wrong parts won't be funny.

Have you had a price from the company above that shows the part ?

Cheers again for that Shayne,just couldn't be ordering the wrong ones again as would do my head in,I feel like a kid and just want it sorted last week lol

Back