Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Springs & Dampers

Red Oktober

Garage
Country Flag
uk
Anyone know where i can get a set of shiney new springs an dampers for my 78.

i've heard /read people saying about "Dobbinsons" ... but can't find them :oops:

i've also emailed wc4x4 ...are the yok at replying to emails .... or do i have to call them

I did hear a while back that Frogs sell them re-badged as TerraFirma, but I can't confirm that.

closest dobinsons suppliers are all american imports in the netherlands and dobinsons eu in poland. i think gav mentioned devon 4x4 were going to stock them, but i expect even if they do, it will be cheaper to import.

i'm needing new springs as i'm pretty much sitting on the bumpstops at the back so will be contacting the folks mentioned above shortly. I don't want a lift so no easy ironman option for me. I'll let you know how i get on with them

I know Jimbo4x4 got his Dobinson springs for REX (his 70) from Poland - he was talking about getting a stiffer set for the rear so it may be worth getting in touch to see if you could get a group delivery...

We made up some bolt-on extension peices for his shocks that seem to be doing the biz if you are looking for a lift... I think there were a few over if you need them :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Got some shiney new springs an dampers from wc4x4 being delivered (hopefully) on Tuesday :cool: :thumbup:

Well done Red,

Now don't forget to ask AM to take the pic's before - during - and after the fittment.

Perhaps you can hold a tape measure against the beast, while the pic's are being taken ?

Graham

Have to have a fitting party with all these lift kits getting ordered

I'm about most of tomorrow carl if you want to pop over and look at my truck

jeepmadmike said:
Have to have a fitting party with all these lift kits getting ordered

I'm about most of tomorrow carl if you want to pop over and look at my truck

yes please Mike ..... can you pm me your address :thumbup:

Back