Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Strange one this. Info from a mobile number????

karl webster

Supporter
Guru
Hi All.

Strange question this is. Do any of you computer wizz kids know of a legal way to get someones name etc from their mobile number??

Cheers karl

If you know what network karl it could be worth a call to them, not sure if they would tell you or not.

Not my number is it ? lol

I know the network but im quite sure data protection will stop them telling me. Ive had a good look on the net but struggling to find anything.

May be your number :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks

Tried it on my number but it doesnt do anything when you hit search though :think:

I tried it on my number and although it gives country and network at the bottom of the page it says

"Please note that this page can not be used to find mobile phone owners or any other private information"

Exactly chas. What ive found on the web is you cant get hold of any info legally. I find it strange how i get 100s of calls from these companies trying to sell stuff etc. Ive found a site that i could get the info but they cover themselves by saying the person needs to know that your trying to find out something. Very strange.

You need a court order to get any info; legally.

Might pay you to change your number and make a fresh start. A real pain but perhaps a good investment.

Frank

More hassle than its worth by the sound of it. Just curious that was all.

I used to have a work fone years ago Gary but its easier with one. Just hoped there was a legal easy way to obtain a name from a num :thumbdown:

Karl

call them back from a different phone and see if you can trick them into revealing themselves through a survey. offer them $100 if they complete the survey. once you have them then you can figure out how to deal with your issue.

I had thought of something like that crushers. Seems in the US it's something that can be done without a issue.

It's not something that's causing any issue at all. It's just me being curious really but looks like a question that will have to remain a mystery.

karl webster said:
It's just me being curious really but looks like a question that will have to remain a mystery.
Did she leave with your wallet in the morning, Karl? Hope she was good-looking before the beer goggles came into effect :lol:

Andrew Prince said:
karl webster":fbq31yqs] the beer goggles :lol:[/quote][/quote:fbq31yqs] [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1BUOL5AIbE said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1BUOL5AIbE[/url]

Andrew Prince said:
[quote="karl webster":306pere2]It's just me being curious really but looks like a question that will have to remain a mystery.
Did she leave with your wallet in the morning, Karl? Hope she was good-looking before the beer goggles came into effect :lol:[/quote:306pere2]

I would never be that daft Andrew! Hang on , I may be :lol:

I've never put my number into google Dave. Very supprised at the results tho :shock:

Karl

Back