Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Supplex uprated springs

Michael Crabtree

Country Flag
great_britain
What do people on here think to the supplex uprated springs supplied by roughtrax? I hear bad things about the milners springs but ive not heard much about these.

These are Supplex +2" from Roughtrax alongside Pedders heavy duty standard height towing springs . I haven't had enough use out of them to offer a worthwhile review but they were bought to quiet things down a bit in my swb 90 and so they did .

upload_2018-1-30_16-7-34.jpeg

Be interested to hear how you get on with them, most of my driving is on road with some farm tracks etc thrown in, but I carry my tacle in the back and it bottoms out for fun, ive checked the suspension all round and it looks in good nick although the rear is about 10mm above the bump stops soim thinking of trying a pair of those standard height supplex on the back and see how I go!

I have the standard height uprated springs from Roughtrax fitted to my LWB 90 and they give a really hard ride as far as I am concerned. I had the milners springs fitted just on the rears for towing my caravan. They gave a harsh ride when not towing but didn't bottom out much at all. The roughtrax ones always seem to be hitting the stops on mine and don't hold the truck level when the van is on the back like the milners used to. I also had to have a front spring replaced after a year (12,000 mls) as it drooped or sagged by just under an inch making the truck sit down on one side. I still have these fitted to my truck but I am still thinking of replacing them at some point in the future. Just not sure what to replace them with or fit a 2" lift instead.

Back