Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Suspension and tyres

horukuru

Country Flag
malaysia
Hio all,

I have a questions. Currently using AmadaXtreme for the suspension at the front and standard at the back.

In the future, if I need to replace those, what brands do you recommend? I'm looking for a comfort rides both on and off road.

For tyres, I have the Silverstone MT 275/70/16 but it is noisy when on the asphalt. Anyone has experience using BFGoodrich AT and MT? If yes, what do you think of it?

Cheers

Last edited:
I have BF Goodrich no noise at all

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

BFG A/T KO2's probably the best all round for an 80. I've used BFG for the past 20 years on 80's ans wouldn't use anything else. I've used the M/T's and they aren't bad at all ( some 80 owners use them all the time) but for all round use the A/Ts take some beating.

I have BFG KO2 AT's on my 80, no road noise at all on tarmac, I replaced my previous set of BFG KO AT with them, the old ones were good off road but not so good in mud, have not tried the KO2's in mud yet.
For my money you can not find a better all round Tyre that the BFG KO series.

BFG MUDs on at the moment, fine on asphalt, even better offroad, especially if it's soft.

I want some KO2s for everyday asphalt, but I'm having problems finding them here.

BFG then.

How about the suspension? What is the best for our 80s?

Have you tried LiquiMoly engine oil? Any comment on this? Currently using Delo 400.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back