Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

SWB Door

TonyP

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
Does anyone know if the door from a LWB 90 will fit a SWB? I'm guessing not, but you never know....

LOL no not that bad at all. I dented the passenger door at the Piccadilly Wood outing and I found one on ebay in the same colour but it's from a LWB LC so just wondered if it would fit.

Doing your legwork for you on ToyoDIY :roll: it looks like the doors are the same. It seems that there were some changes over time but I think these were mostly cosmetic as best I can tell from the diagrams. Ideally if the donor vehicle and yours were the same age, then there should be no issues at all.
You may need to swap a lot of the internals, panels etc but the basic steel should be identical.

Cheers,

LOL :) I was going to offer to go out & measure Fierys door for you so you could compare to a measurment taken by someone else from off of a 95 but then I realised that you already know how long a 90 door is :doh: :p :D :whistle:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Looked on ToyoDIY and looks to me the part numbers are the same.

Andrew Prince said:
Doing your legwork for you on ToyoDIY :roll: it looks like the doors are the same. It seems that there were some changes over time but I think these were mostly cosmetic as best I can tell from the diagrams. Ideally if the donor vehicle and yours were the same age, then there should be no issues at all.
You may need to swap a lot of the internals, panels etc but the basic steel should be identical.

Cheers,
Thanks Andrew, it was on my list of places to check, just can't do it at work.... :whistle: The door is from a newer vehicle, but I doubt that they would change that...... would they :roll:

sae70 said:
LOL :) I was going to offer to go out & measure Fierys door for you so you could compare to a measurment taken by someone else from off of a 95 but then I realised that you already know how long a 90 door is :doh: :p :D :whistle:
Well you could always measure Fierys just for a laugh :lol:

ignat said:
Looked on ToyoDIY and looks to me the part numbers are the same.
Thanks, so I just need to decide if it's worth fixing something that I will inevitable dent again :roll: :roll: :oops: :shh:

No worries :D I think after '97 the part numbers don't change. If yours is a '98 and the donor is newer, then you should be fine :thumbup:

I'd ask them if they have a driver's side wing as well mate. Cough.

C

TonyP said:
Does anyone know if the door from a LWB 90 will fit a SWB? I'm guessing not, but you never know....

Yes it fits! :thumbup: LWB have an identical part number compared to SWB.

Thanks for that... Thinking about it I have decided that the dents can stay in LB... it's only going to be a matter of time untill I dent it some more, so no points in spending money fixing the body panels :roll:

Back