T Shirt on order.. =)

Jimbo4x4

Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
tshirt1.jpg
tshirt2.jpg

:twisted:

Won't be here for 21 days as I'm a cheapskate, and I mean cheap - £2.30 delivered cheap :mrgreen:
I've ordered from these guys before and it's not bad quality, especially for the price. It's a "sample" :p wasn't planning on getting any more but if the interest is there I could put in an order... different designs and text could also be an option.

Hi Jimbo,
Can you get that design done on a sweatshirt, any dark colour will be fine. :cool: I never wear T-shirts, I'll have a couple if you can.
Chas

They can do long sleeved t shirts mate, but not sweatshirts. I'll see what interest there is and get some orders together. They do white and grey too :)

Crucially do they do XXFB?

Chris

I love the one pictured.

two of them for me if you go ahead with an order.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I want one :D

I've asked for the details, see if they do a discount on "bulk".

OK sew me two together then.

C

Jimbo4x4 said:
They can do long sleeved t shirts mate, but not sweatshirts. I'll see what interest there is and get some orders together. They do white and grey too :)

OK Jimbo. :cry: I'll have a couple of the dark ones in your pic then. :mrgreen:
Chas

Can they do kiddie sizes? If so, I'll have a shirt each for a 2 year old and 5 year old, plus a XXL for my svelte chassis :mrgreen:
Nice idea, Jim!

Cossack said:
Jimbo4x4 said:

OK Jimbo. :cry: I'll have a couple of the dark ones in your pic then. :mrgreen:
Chas
I meant the long sleeve ones please Jimbo :oops:

I've sent Crispin the details, so I'm not sure if he's taking the reigns from here... although I'm not bothered if he wants me to get the orders in? :?

I'm away for the weekend now, so I'll check back on Monday - have a good weekend all ;)

Jim.

So, no FB then. Looks like a diet is in order. They'll 'ride up with wear' as they say. I certainly go for one or two.

Chris

I WANT ONE AS WELL ok I will go for 3 please.

Small fat B*s*a*d size please XL :lol:

Like the grey colour just rite for tinkering and not being told ''Look at the state of that shirt'' :shock:

Even with no shirt on (sad sight) I get ''Look at the state of YOU'' :shock:

Mal

Back