Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

The gynecologist appointment.

Chas

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
england
A lady was due for an appointment with the gynecologist later that week. One morning, she gets a call from the doctor’s office to tell her that it has been rescheduled for today at 9:30 am. She's just packed everyone off to work and school, and it's already 8:45am, so there's no time to spare.

She rushes upstairs to get ready, grabs the flannel next to the sink, and gives herself a quick wash in that special area, throws the flannel in the washing basket, gets in the car and rushes off.

She is called in, hops up on the table, looks over at the other side of the room and pretends to be on holiday or some other place a million miles away.
She is a little surprised when the doctor said, “My, we have made an extra effort this morning, haven’t we?” She thinks it's a bit odd but says nothing.
After the appointment, she heaves a sigh of reliefand goes home. The rest of the day is normal, a bit of shopping, cleaning, cooking. After school her daughter comes home, goes to the bathroom, comes down and says “Mummy, where’s my flannel?” Mum tells her to get another one from the cupboard. The daughter replies, “No, Ineed the one that was by the sink, it had all my glitter and sparkles saved inside it.”

Where on earth do you get these from Chas? :lol::lol::lol::?

Last edited:
That one came from a friend on Face book, but I have various sources. :icon-wink:

Back