Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Thinking of going to Oz for a BJ40

Rob Thijssen

It seems the only place to buy an RHD BJ40 in decent nick and for a reasonable price is Australia. I am after a late model (80 - 83) SWB to use on a daily basis. The 14k model on UK ebay is close on spec but at that price, I'd rather fly to Oz, take my time, get any restoration parts I need while there and hopefully, find a bargain.

Anyone ever shipped one of these from Oz to UK and have pointers on shipping costs and considerations?

Johny (spackrackman) has shipped a few cruisers back now. Including this lovely 40 from OZ. :icon-cool:

IMG_3352.jpg

I'm sure he will see this thread and be able to answer your questions. :thumbup:

Oops only just noticed this thread. I tend just to look at the latest posts section now and miss quite a lot.

I have imported some and tempted to do it again soon. I want a really early one instead.

Contact me and I will dig out prices etc.

Jonnie

If this ever gets off the ground and you have any space for a Longranger tank in the back of the 40 then please let me know as i am desperate to get one over from OZ and am happy to pay my way.

Back