Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Thoughts please..

My initial impression, expensive aus spec petrol 80 series, non air bag steering wheel, is it supposed to have one?

First time round it sold for 2300 I think on eBay. Then sold again for 4.5 I think. Now up for what it is.

if you buy it I'd buy the plate off you. If I'd have seen the plate first time round I'd have bought the truck.

Looks like too much money for a lower spec than UK VX model, depends what you are after I suppose, I prefer my 96 UK 4.5 VX to be "stock" in general appearance but if you like the Mad Max look then its up to you if you want to part with that much for it. Decisions, decisions :wtf:

I doubt a UK truck that mileage that condition would make that much. The lack of "VX"ness about it may appeal to some but not most.
About £2.5K overpriced I would say.

Been around for ages and iirc i dismissed it altogether from my thoughts the first time i seen it because there are some dodgy dealers in Chesham .

I'm convinced the steering wheel was threadbare the first time i seen it too which reminds me "parts bin special" was my first thought on seeing it and if its better now than it was then it only serves to confirm my suspicion .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I have an email of pictures the first time it sold if you like to see what it's like pre tart up.

Back