TJM Bar lights customization?

Gregol

I am in switzerland
Feb 25, 2017
Geneva
Hello hello
I have this old TJM bar with openings for lights and was wondering if I could custom fit some strong LED bars for the fog instead of the blinkers. Any recommendations or hints?

iEPzaoD.jpg

101CjEL.jpg

0dnQKIM.jpg

Reactions: hopeless wanderer

clivehorridge

Guru
I am in romania
May 23, 2012
Comarnic, Romania
Garage
If you measure up the aperture (with the cover off) and then have a browse on ebay, I'm fairly sure youll find something to fit.

If not, there's nothing stopping you from opening the aperture larger to accommodate what is available.

Gregol

I am in switzerland
Feb 25, 2017
Geneva
Full customization is always possible for sure.

I was wondering if their was a company working with TJM size standards and proposing variations.

I contacted the TJM importer in Switzerland to see what he can propose.

Mose soon

Reactions: clivehorridge
Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

Gregol

I am in switzerland
Feb 25, 2017
Geneva
Reactions: hopeless wanderer

hopeless wanderer

I am in england
Aug 21, 2014
ooop North

Roy Duffy

Land Cruiser Club sponsor
Promoted Company
I am in scotland Land Cruiser Club Promoted Company
Apr 4, 2012
Chester
Really like your headlight! How do you rate them? How are you getting on with finding lights for the bumper?

Gregol

I am in switzerland
Feb 25, 2017
Geneva
So I was thinking of this Black Oak LED 6 inch single row to replace the indicator lights on this TJM.
I will have to have some custom made brackets.

My only issue is the angle of the bull bar, so either I stay flush and its more of a flood/fog light for the side of the road or I can adjust it to be parallel to the road and use it as flood/spot light with a removal fog filter.

tJ8MgRg.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks