Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Tree Felling - The Saga Continues:

Since my back let go and literally put me on my knees back in January this year, I've been going to a medically supervised gym 3 nights a week.

I'm one of the lucky ones IMO, because there I've seen all sorts, from post op knee ligaments, knee and hip replacements, spinal injuries and folks like me that are just wearing out over time.

It's quite incredible TBH, I've been going long enough to see patients arrive on crutches, and within a few months, they're prancing about like Jane Fonda :lol:

I'm not suggesting that you should emulate a Jane Fonda Pat, but trust me, if you can get yourself into the hands of such a place, they will bring the best from the op you've just had, because without the physio, you can end up as crippled as you would have been without the op.

I know you're not new to this so I'm sure you understand the importance.

Best of luck matey!

Reactions: Pat
image.jpeg

Lovely Pat. I had the great fortune to be given a drive in one at Lincombe courtesy of young Will, who, I think, had the deal of the decade in buying it. Loved it. Reminiscent of my old Mk1 Shogun in many ways.

To get in it I just reverse up on my crutches,the back of the seat down some plastic and slide in and tell the driver Lets go.
I struggle to get into a car ,they are to low slung.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
To get in it I just reverse up on my crutches,the back of the seat down some plastic and slide in and tell the driver Lets go.
I struggle to get into a car ,they are to low slung.

And there's room to stow the crutches Pat!

Reactions: Pat
Back