Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Troopy Expedition prepared value suggestions?

spackrackman

Hi, been looking at this and wanted to know what people might concider would be a ball park price for it should be worth. I do not see many troopys for sale in the UK.

photo6_zps6e096fc9.jpg

photo1_zps2cb7d412.jpg

photo7_zps8bb35c68.jpg

photo2_zpsc57134d0.jpg

photo3_zpsae1b21b8.jpg

a little over the top

Its been prepared for a large trip, twin tanks, water purifyer, old emu suspension, its a 4ltr diesel 175,000 km. Comes with all the kit and as far as I understand it only has been to morroco and back since all teh work was done and then stored for 5 years.

Any thoughts on what it could be worth? You do not see many in the Uk. Its got two captin seats in the front and just a bed in the back. i would prefer a second set of seats.

Jonnie

New front Brush Bar
New Snorkel
New front spot lamps
New addtional lights (side front and rear)
Six new BF Goodrich all terrain wheels and tyres
New old man emu springs and shocks
New in car DVD Player
New CD Radio
New CB Radio
New under floor mounted water tank and purifier
New Engel 45 lrt fridge
New diesel rear heater
50 litre box over overland spares
Alloy sand track and roof rack
Steering guard
Fully inside and out body refurb and paint
Rear make up bed and under bunk storage
Twin leisure batteries
Twin leather captains front seats
Rear floor coated non slip in black
New brakes and bearings all around
12v to 230 volt Interverter
In cab safe x 2

Standard spec
Air con
Twin fuel tanks
Six cyl non turbo diesel
171k Kms (not guaranteed)
No faults
12m mot

looks too nice, like new! No idea what its worth though, soz
Steve

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Theres no average price for a vehicle like that its simply down to what the owner will accept for it . A car dealer wouldn't touch it . Television companies who might be in the market for such a vehicle cannot buy used . Any company that has an interest in overland expeditions invariably build thier own vehicles . So its only worth what an individual can afford afford to pay . Put it on ebay for 20 grand and it will likely still be there this time next year .

Theres no average price for a vehicle like that its simply down to what the owner will accept for it . A car dealer wouldn't touch it . Television companies who might be in the market for such a vehicle cannot buy used . Any company that has an interest in overland expeditions invariably build thier own vehicles . So its only worth what an individual can afford afford to pay . Put it on ebay for 20 grand and it will likely still be there this time next year .

Some good points, it is actually off a motor trader that took it in p/a. Anyway I seem to have bought it for in my opinion a very cheap price, off to see it hopefully in the next couple of days and if its up to the pics I am taking it home. Will have a play and eventually put it up for sale, unless Karl persuades me to drive to Morocco first.
Jonnie

Damn, Jonnie, that's a thing and no mistake. Nice one. I like it.

It needs to make it as far as Lincomb that's for sure.

Chris

Its going to morroco as well with you driving! We need to start planning! If I have to take the log book off you and give it back to you when we're back then do be it lol.

Jonnie, when/if you're ready to sell, drop me a line. Might be interested if the price and timing is right.

A chap on the forum is the new owner. Gutted to see it go but I needed two more seats and I am happy that a member now owns it and will hopefully see it again.

Back