Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Troopy.. is it genuine?

Should have the 4.2 n/a engine. Not very informative advert I grant but looks ok from what I can see.

HOW MUCH!!!!!!?????
But I'm nearby if you're serious......................................
HOW MUCH!!! Indeed. I love those old Troopys, but the price tag is way too much. Its like the 130 Land Rovers iv been peeking at nice bits of kit, some gun buses on ebay ... BUT jeeze! they want silly money.. Im really desperate to go back old school with my Trucks... That Troopys nice . but id sooner spend half that on that white 60 series that's been on ebay for Yonks.. This one https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Land-Cruiser/292540228030

Last edited:
HOW MUCH!!! Indeed. I love those old Troopys, but the price tag is way too much. Its like the 130 Land Rovers iv been peeking at nice bits of kit, some gun buses on ebay ... BUT jeeze! they want silly money.. Im really desperate to go back old school with my Trucks... That Troopys nice . but id sooner spend half that on that white 60 series that's been on ebay for Yonks.. This one https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Land-Cruiser/292540228030

Be careful what you wish for. 60's are tough but rough as toast and very steady away. After a good Collie you would wonder what planet you had landed on.
Just saying like.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Be careful what you wish for. 60's are tough but rough as toast and very steady away. After a good Collie you would wonder what planet you had landed on.
Just saying like.
I thought Right im having it..... I phoned the dealer in Castleford... And after all that time on ebay. he took a deposit yesterday.. Some guy who lives on one of the Islands north of Scotland, got it.... Ah well!

Its a pity Higgy, I'd have viewed it and assessed it for you. I was in Castleford last Sat and its only 45 mins from here. I've had one or two in my time. That said I sold a good one earlier this year for less than that.

Its a pity Higgy, I'd have viewed it and assessed it for you. I was in Castleford last Sat and its only 45 mins from here. I've had one or two in my time. That said I sold a good one earlier this year for less than that.
I had o 60 series 1982 it was on an A plate.. there's some pictures of it somewhere on the site.. I don't remember it being a rough ride in fact it was lovely and comfy.. My mates loved it .. Maybe it was because I was younger and everything was lovely and comfy.... Thanks for the offer of a check over. He told me to phone back next week Its only a deposit he said.. Its not sold yet..

I thought Right im having it..... I phoned the dealer in Castleford... And after all that time on ebay. he took a deposit yesterday.. Some guy who lives on one of the Islands north of Scotland, got it.... Ah well!
That’s brave, that will rot just for fun up there

I’d say that troopy is about on the money, especially if it’s a good one. They hold their value well, in fact I’ve seen second hand ones for more than I’ve seen new ones for sale!

I’d say that troopy is about on the money, especially if it’s a good one. They hold their value well, in fact I’ve seen second hand ones for more than I’ve seen new ones for sale!
It is Bang on for what I want, your right about the price. there is always room to Haggle. But at the Mo I don't have that kind of money...Live to your means, And all that..

Back