Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

uploading pics

SpinDrift

Supporter
Garage
I am having problems uploading pics to the forum. I am trying to upload them from my PC straight onto the forum but the 'upload file' function in insert image is not working. Anyone else have this problem? And now notice that if I press return in this post I am not getting a new line. Whats going on?

and now

return

works!!!!

I'll try the pics again!

I signed up to photobucket so I could post pics on here , it doesn't cost anything and you just click upload on photobucket to get a pic from your com then click image code next to the pic (which automatically says "copied") then paste the link here and your pic shows as soon as you post your comment .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Incidentally I find landcruiser net the slowest website I have ever used , if I refresh the page it can take maybe 3 minutes . To post a comment usually takes me 3 attempts as I will be prompted by windows to leave or stay on the page if I attempt to post before the auto save feature flashes on my comment , this can sometimes take 5 minutes ?

Thanks. I have used pbucket before and it is a bit of a pfaf having to upload there and link here. I prefer the insert image on this site ... when it works!

Can't say I've noticed a problem with the pics. Is there a message or reason it does not work? Anything to go by.

As for slowness shayne, that's pretty bad and certainly not like that for me from work or home. What browser are you using? If it was that bad for everyone there would be lots of complaints. (mostly me)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

IE10 on windows 7 Sony Viao I've tried everything I can think of to fix the problem to no avail , I even un-installed my anti-virus once but it made no difference ?

Try deleting cache (Internet browsing files in IE) I did make a change a while back which fixed the enter button issue.

Shayne, press start, type cmd and hit enter. Type Tracert www.landcruiserclub.net and hit enter paste the output here.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

That took a while Crispin and it won't allow me to copy it , all I can say is every test from 11 to 30 says "request timed out" if that tells you anything ?

By clearing cache did you mean run a disk clean up ? I do that almost every day .

Last edited:
No message. I just click 'upload file' and it just stares back at me. I've tried clearing my cache. No change.

I just uploaded a picture to Funny Pictures, so it's working OK for me.

ok - thanks. Maybe something has changed on my laptop then.

I have managed to upload pictures using Firefox but not IE10, which was recently automatically upgraded. Any idea what settings might have changed?

I searched for fixes for IE10 this morning and the only suggestion worth trying was disabling add-ons , I did and changed my home page from yahoo to google but things are only slightly better .

OK I have installed Firefox and disabled windows 10 and windows gadget platform . As far as i can tell its fixed all my computer problems though i will not know for sure until i post this comment hence i will edit the comment with thumbs up or thumbs down depending on the result .

:thumbup:

Last edited:
Back