Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Vx80 Yamaha

kooter

Country Flag
nepal
Hi this is a cruiser I've just brought ex jape ,does anyone know anything about this design by Yamaha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 185
A better introduction and a few pics might help, like where you are from, your experience with 4x4's that kind of thing goes well around here.

probably a decal off a Yamaha quad?

It's a 1995 petrol 4.5 with what looks like a bit of a lift an some nice wood trim ,just couldn't find any info on this Yamaha thing .hey from New Zealand an I've just got this an lovin it

Sometimes Toyota had craftsman made wooden furniture in limited edition models but it is rare stuff. IIRC Warren had some bespoke bits in his 95 import which looked factory.

Toyota has had links with Yamaha in the past. I had a yamaha FZR1000 in the early 90's and a neighbour had a 2.0L Celica and asked if a had some sort of wrench to remove his oil filter. The filter looked exactly the same as the bike's externally and the Yamaha wrench was an exact fit. When we looked underneath the manifold it said Yamaha on the cyl head.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Toyota teamed up with Yamaha to make a GT car (2000GT) that looked not unlike an E type Jag.

Last edited:
the sticker looks too pristine to be original given where it is placed. I would say somebody has stuck it on to be confusing or they have used a spark plug out of an outboard engine somewhere..

Back