Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wales Byways

From Stourbridge it's about a 200 mile round trip and we'll aim to get to the first lane at the grid ref mentioned by 9am and we usually finish the last lane about 6pm ready to head home.

Jon Wildsmith said:
From Stourbridge it's about a 200 mile round trip and we'll aim to get to the first lane at the grid ref mentioned by 9am and we usually finish the last lane about 6pm ready to head home.

I don't think the grid ref is in this thread.

So I guess we are meeting here at 9am on the 14th?

SN8356595950 = N52 32.937 W3 43.115

Google Maps

Cheers.

That's the one Matt and as you can see in the link you gave there's room to pull off the road and wait before you get tipped down the side of the hill a bit further along the lane :mrgreen: Only kidding ;) I can't make any promises about the condition of these lanes or that they won't be overgrown and scratchy because they change from one visit to the next but they're usually ok.

I'm not sure I want to tip over. If my pregnant wife won't even help with the decorating, she is definitely not going to help push the truck back onto its wheels again... :snooty:

fridayman said:
I'm not sure I want to tip over. If my pregnant wife won't even help with the decorating, she is definitely not going to help push the truck back onto its wheels again... :snooty:

Are you coming then? :dance:

24Seven said:
fridayman said:

Are you coming then? :dance:

Count us in. We will probably stay over at the inlaws on the Friday evening and somewhere in Wales on Saturday evening.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
There's just a bit of a washout to cross that can seem a bit exciting :mrgreen: but if you really did tip it over it would be in a lot of bits by the time it stopped rolling so no need to worry about putting it back on it's wheels :lol: Don't worry about it, I'm just having a bit of fun :roll:

I can't make this anymore. I want to do the mechanics course next weekend and just have too much to do to take both weekends off. And I just got my new CB too... :(

fridayman said:
I can't make this anymore. I want to do the mechanics course next weekend and just have too much to do to take both weekends off. And I just got my new CB too... :(

There will always be another time, I'm sure.

Out of curiosity who is going?

Jon
Ray
Me
Tommo?

AFAIK that's it at the moment Matt although Ray mentioned someone local to us having asked if we were going out so I'm not sure if they're joining us as well but if it looked like one too many then I'd jump in with Ray to reduce the numbers.

Jon Wildsmith said:
AFAIK that's it at the moment Matt although Ray mentioned someone local to us having asked if we were going out so I'm not sure if they're joining us as well but if it looked like one too many then I'd jump in with Ray to reduce the numbers.

Nooo....

I was really looking forward to seeing your 100 in the flesh :mrgreen:

24Seven said:
fridayman said:

There will always be another time, I'm sure.

Out of curiosity who is going?

Jon
Ray
Me
Tommo?

Ray has dropped out, he wants to stay home and do chores :roll: :lol:

AFAIK Matt (24Seven), Tommo and me are going.

Not sure if you're still coming Graham?

Hi Jon,

We will be there..

Graham

Ok Graham, so people I will be waiting for at the meeting point:

Graham,
Matt (24Seven),
Tommo.

Pack your swimming trunks, could be a wet one :D

Well me and Matt waited quite a long time wondering what happened to the others and tommo did let me know he wasn't coming in the end but no idea what happened to Graham. I'll post some pics when I've a bit more time.

Ahh that's a bummer then.
Still, sure it was good fun? Guessing there was a lot of water around?

pics pics pics :mrgreen:

There was a lot of standing water but hardly any of the falling type, we even had some sun :D

Our meeting point, bit cold and windy but not raining

IMG_1269.JPG

Random pics
IMG_1270.JPG

IMG_1271.JPG

IMG_1272.JPG

IMG_1273.JPG

IMG_1274.JPG

IMG_1276.JPG

IMG_1277.JPG

IMG_1288.JPG

IMG_1290.JPG