Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wales Byways

Oh my god,

How did I look the date.
I have been 100% sure it was a Sunday run out :shock:

I even spent the day putting my muddies on.
I went out and bought a new gas stove, for hot tea, and sausages, :shock:
I got the pallet wrap ready for the overgrown lanes. :shock:

I even got back from the pub early, because it 'will be an early start in the morning'

Now my gf if falling off the chair laughing.

Graham

Now Iv'e got to think''' what can I do on Sunday?'

graham

Nice pics, Jon :clap: looks like you had fun. Your 100 looks strangely bare without the Mag on top :lol:

Cheers

On the one lane I'd only done before in the 80 we found out how much wider the 100 is than an 80 where it wouldn't fit between some trees but I remember squeezing the 80 through :( Took us a while to wiggle our way back out of that one but we had fun :mrgreen:

I left a note for you with my mobile number on the gate post at 9:40am Graham, stuck on with Gorilla tape so look out for it on the next trip.

100 doesn't even have a rack on any more Gary, just a couple of bars and the awning :)

The Toyo AT's performed very well, more like an MT than AT and got me up a bank I thought would have been a scrabble for MT's without any fuss.

The trail looks good and the scenery great. Do you have the Garmin track coordinates for the route at all, Jon?

SimonD said:
The trail looks good and the scenery great. Do you have the Garmin track coordinates for the route at all, Jon?

No, not Garmin but Matt might have. I'll be sorting out a MemoryMap version with a couple of alterations for those going later in the month.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Jon, your bonnet seems to have grown a lump :D what's inside?
I have asked before but what fertiliser did you mix in with that Tarmac?

Thanks Jon for a fantastic route and day out, the guys on the next trip and in for a treat :mrgreen:

IMG_1462.jpg

IMG_1463.jpg

IMG_1474.jpg

IMG_1479.jpg

IMG_1482.jpg

IMG_1483.jpg

IMG_1485.jpg

IMG_1489.jpg

IMG_1493.jpg

Julian said:
Jon, your bonnet seems to have grown a lump :D what's inside?
Hot air :mrgreen: Mud and sludge in the rad is a fact of life if you like driving through muddy puddles so I put the vent in the bonnet and an X fan switch in the bottom hose but still have to mount and wire the fans. Not needed at all when the rad is clean but will save having to put the heater on next time it's clogged and I need to dump some heat :)

Ahh I understand, I thought it might be the start of you super charger ideas :lol:

Julian said:
Ahh I understand, I thought it might be the start of you super charger ideas :lol:
I had a lot of fun in it coming back on Saturday with it having the Toyo's on instead of Simex for a change and it would definately be a bit of a handful with an SC but that's still in dream land for now.

Jon Wildsmith said:
SimonD said:

No, not Garmin but Matt might have.

Yes, I have just finished tidying it up so if you would like a copy PM me your email address.

Back