Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wanted: 80 Series Sub Tank parts and pieces for retrofit

Don't want to worry you but my v6 one just hit reserve price.......and ends in 20 mins !!!!!
If you quickly can check whether the filler tube/neck is the same part number petrol to diesel I may have a plan for you chaps.
I could have my mechanic come tomorrow and quickly grab the dual tanks switching/filling gear off if its there - its no good to the buyer because its on gas anyway. Could lob the filler off the black diesel one on so the white one can go (don't expect the black one to hit reserve but have two off-ebay deals in place should I need them, neither of which is urgent) which then gives time to source a s/h filler?
Just a thought - would be a shame to see these bits slip away when they are useless on the truck they are on.
Would have to be worth it to me though cos I would need to pay Chris to dive out here asap (remember I am on crutches).

Let me know lads

John

I think you missed previous post JB. Already confirmed they are different. Thanks for the offers, but the 95 bits aren't going to be any use at all here. To either of us.

C

Didn't read properly !!
Did you try for a 1999 lwb Colorado 95 instead ? It doesn't leave till Saturday ;)

Hi Chris, would you mind posting the list of part numbers on here, or PMing them when you get the bits?

Thanks

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Can do Yogi.

JB, I took the parts for an 80 series and checked them across every Toyota in the entire database. They did not come back against any other vehicle at all in the range other than an 80 series. I didn't check against a specific Colorado. I checked everything that Toyota have ever made.

Back