Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wanted: Passenger Side mirror and Right rear wheel arch

BRE Fabrications LTD

Garage
Country Flag
uk
Right, a tree bit my passenger side mirror off. My cruiser is a 96 model w/electric mirrors.

Anyone happen to have one lying about they'd like to sell?

I'm also after a drivers side rear wheel arch.

Cheers
Ryan

Greg at Land Cruisers Overland has just stripped his arches off as he doesn't want them on the truck. Has a good place for getting bits painted too.

Managed to get a white '96 mirror and arch from Karl for £70. Seems a good price considering they want £45 for just the mirror.

Cheers
Ryan

Thats a much better outcome :D He's yer man that Kay Dubbleyuh :cool:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Come on Ryan! Kay Dubbleyuh? K W? Karl W...

It's not that late, surely.

See Jay :lol:

If you're still finding that part, in particular the passenger side mirror, you can get some good replacement side mirrors in some shops and in some local area stores that you can go to. In that way you can get the part in a more affordable price and you've got to choose what you wanted.

armandjones82 said:
If you're still finding that part, in particular the passenger side mirror, you can get some good replacement side mirrors in some shops and in some local area stores that you can go to. In that way you can get the part in a more affordable price and you've got to choose what you wanted.

Will re-up this message in order to get your desired part. Try searching it in the net though.

Back