Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

WANTED - Set of 4.3 Diffs for a Colorado

sae70

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
uk
Following the purchase of Swampy and needing to replace her front axle if I can it would be good to fit a set of 4.3 diffs in place of her current 4.1's :) So what I'm after is an R57 front axle and a complete 4.3 rear diff with housing from off of a Colorado.

I would also consider a complete R56 4.1 front axle if anyone has one or knows of one for sale :)

Hi steven. I know where there is an R57 front. May save mw some hassle if we can come to an arrangement. I know 2 people who will tell you it is in good nick and has had all new oil seals.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Tapatalk 2

Ha ha, read back a bit Chris. I think he knows that. He WAS there after all.

Do you still have that front diff the. Chris? I thought that you'd sent it back?!

Yeah I did but he has offered me a deal to save it going to court. Drop me a PM if your interested or want to know more.

Thanks for the chat last night Chris, I think that it helped me a bit :shifty: My heads all over the place with what to do for the best with my diffs and the gearing. One things for sure I need to get my existing diff off the car and cracked open before the end of play today :) So on the overalls, after I've got the kids all breakfasted and the dish washer loaded of course :icon-smile:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back