Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wanted: Temperature sensor

Dan W

Garage
Hello, I'm in need of a thing called outer temp sensor no.3 it's attached to the bottom of the aircon condenser on the drivers side. I'd also need its little bracket that connects it to the condenser.
It's the only part needed before I can reassemble the front front end for MOT, so it would be excellent if anyone could get one in the post for next week.
Thanks in advance.

what year and series cruiser is it for? :icon-wink: There are different part numbers for different years.

It's for a 96 80 series thanks. I ought to put it in my signature really.

Part number should be 88790-60040 for yours then, have you priced a new one?

I haven't yet, I was assuming it would fall into the 'painfully expensive' bracket since a jiffy bag of brake shoe springs came to £200and that's with Simons discount.
I'll give them a try on Monday though. Thanks for the part number, does that include the bracket it's attached to do you know?

yes that should include the bracket, they're a single part. Did you try Karl for a second hand one? Should have given me a shout for the brake shoe springs, you've just missed an order next one will be a couple of months now.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I've tried Karl but I don't think he has any. Do you organise group buys then for parts?
I'm going to try and fix the old the old one now as I can't wait any longer for parts to arrive.
Thanks.

for some parts yes but only every couple of months.

Back