Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wanted. Trailer Overland type

Well there's a debate just there. What makes an expedition trailer, an expedition trailer?
I'd say it has to be able to tackle overland conditions - so not just asphalt. Well a Sankey does that.
But just sticking a roof tent on it surely makes it an off road capable trailer carrying a roof tent doesn't it?

TBH Grant I think he's selling the roof tent and throwing in the trailer for free as his Missus has told him to put it in a skip. Different plates on trailer and vehicle?

That's lovely (but small for a big chap)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lots of similar in Australia, kinda does the job but not what I would ideally like if I can find a Metalian /Patriot style unit at a sensible price but thanks for the link.

This guy is having bit of a laugh on his price ....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/113616343714?ul_noapp=true

Yes seen that, agree seems expensive.

Have a look at the Gordigear trailers out of Germany - they've got some nice features on their exped trailer that makes it a bit different to the norm (oh, and the pictures have a nice 40 in them!)

ggpic_0010_IMGP1033.jpg

I do have a soft spot for these - not going into the classic "overland" style trailer but they are apparently more rugged than they look. They could appeal more if SWMBO is more of an indoor camper than an outdoor one.

https://www.opuscamper.co.uk/pricing/

Not cheap .. but you haven't set a budget yet :)

Lots of fold forwards and fold outs in Australia for a lot less money but they are too long for what I want.

I'm curious to know what ones those are - things in Australia are generally much more expensive than here.

Hey Chris, is that you talking about your Midi on 4x4community.co.za? good info. I like the Parthian/Midi....if I can find one at the right price

Have you messaged Stan? He was selling one for around the £9k mark ... I do feel he may have sold it already though.

It was Yota yes, some while back. I'm not a member anymore. I am on You Tube though! Not through choice I might add. Someone videoed me and stuck it up!

TuffTrek took over the franchise / distribution didn't they.

Back