Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Was Chas in Japan this weekend??

Ian Rubie

Country Flag
uk
[youtube:1l6f89p7]Pe0d3adb4bI[/youtube:1l6f89p7]

"The incident, which happened in the southern prefecture of Yamaguchi, wiped out 14 cars, including eight Ferraris, three Mercedes and a Lamborghini."

:lol: new what this would be from the thread title before I opened it :lol:

My God, am I now going to be held resposible for Every accident worldwide
sad-012.gif

Ian Rubie said:
Not every one, just the really good ones :lol:
Well as you may have noticed I tend not to do things by halves :lol:

For the life of me, I simply cannot imagine what would have caused so many supercars to have all crashed together on that perfectly good wide, remote highway in Japan. or in fact how there came to be so many there all at the same time. I mean what a coincidence. :whistle:

It would be like a load of Landrovers all being stuck in a woods at the same time on a Sunday or a load of Landcruisers all meet on a bleak moor in the middle of, say, err Wales?

No, clearly no explanation there.

C

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Chris said:
For the life of me, I simply cannot imagine what would have caused so many supercars to have all crashed together on that perfectly good wide, remote highway in Japan. or in fact how there came to be so many there all at the same time. I mean what a coincidence. :whistle: It would be like a load of Landrovers all being stuck in a woods at the same time on a Sunday or a load of Landcruisers all meet on a bleak moor in the middle of, say, err Wales?No, clearly no explanation there. C
Luckily my 80 was out of camera shot :lol: :lol: :lol:

You saying that all this was in your rearview, Chas?

C

Chris said:
You saying that all this was in your rearview, Chas?

C
I'm saying nothing, :naughty: that's what Mr Flux says I must do! :whistle:

Back