Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Website

silvercruiser

Hello and this one is for all you computer tech guys

Me and my Dad have our own business and i want to bring it up to date by having our own website so is there a nice package to use to create one as i have no idea.

All i want is to have a contact page and then some sort of gallery so they can see some before and after pics of installs we have done. any help please.

Joe

Not an expert but you can make one yourself easily if all you need is a gallery and form of contact.

I made one free on weebly.com. you can customise it to suit and easily create galleries etc.

There are many options but I found this the easiest and cheapest way. :)

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk

First step, do you own a domain name? have you chosen a suitable one and registered it. You can use 123reg to do this. The rest is pretty simple if all you want is a page explaining what you do, contacts and some pics.
Jonnie

Google also allows you to make a simple website for free. You can register you own domain name and use that (for email as well) or just use theirs (which does not look great)

PM me if you need some help. It shan't take long.

Thanks for the replies and i have now registered a domian name so now to decide who to use il have a look at weeble and google thanks. Joe

Back