Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
zimbabwe
Just in case you needed reminding :lol:

[youtube:1r8ea5xk]pNZ4siYGkag[/youtube:1r8ea5xk]

With thanks to LCCSA

Is 350PSI normal pressure for those wheels? More so, is welding wheels normal?

Cool experiment though... :lol:

Hell :shock:

Ive had alloys welded on 19inch rims where the tyre profiles are 35s and theres no give at all in the tyre.

Its like the videos they show when at college of what not to do, i'll see if i can get the others uploaded.

Like this on a multi piece rim, no joke they do go like this, that why you need to use a cage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W_a90uARa0

Now, THAT is what 'Elf n Safety is really for. Not garden swings, conkers or banning things. All you need to do is show people what can go wrong when you ...X Y or Z and there's a pretty good chance that they won't do it. Things like that happen by virtue of the person simply not knowing what could happen.

I for one, won't be welding on any rims with tyres on. :shock:

Chris

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
One the trainers used to scare us with when we were doing liquid oxygen training
[youtube:23la9prh]Q9sIT6P_05I[/youtube:23la9prh]

And here's "where to walk if you want to get sucked into an engine"
[youtube:23la9prh]GF3Iz7b95-8[/youtube:23la9prh]

Now this one really is a lesson. Worst of the lot, probably. Look away if you don't like cruelty to dumb animals.

th_HamletFe.jpg

SimonD said:
One the trainers used to scare us with when we were doing liquid oxygen training

Ha ha.
When I was a 13 / 14 I lived close to the hospital where my mom worked. When the tanker came to fill the Oxygen tanks, if I was ready with a polystyrene cup of flask, he would give me what was left in the pipes. Normally about a cup full. :D
Lots of frozen flowers, some burnt fingers and a few very cold frogs. :naughty:
Always knew to keep it away from oil though :naughty:

Back