Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Well finally got to test out iron man

smokyjoe

Yesterday i had the chance to test out my ironman sl off road, i have to say i still think that its a bit to soft and wallowy,
on road when cornering it has a tendancy to lurch over in mid corner untill it loads up then feels fine for the rest of the corner if you know what i mean, this is two up in an empty truck appart from a couple off straps and a shovel.
I think i should have gone for a stronger set up ;)

Anyway heres a couple of pics of two very good landies that where out with us :thumbup:
k51idg.jpg

the white one came to the rescue of the first one :lol:

And then guess who had to come to the rescue :thumbup:
kdwg3p.jpg

smokyjoe said:
Yesterday i had the chance to test out my ironman sl off road, i have to say i still think that its a bit to soft and wallowy,
If it is owt like the OME setup I put on mine, it took about 3 months to settle in and another six to feel really solid.
It could also be a bit of me getting used to it too ;) .
Give it a bit of time and you will almost certainly become happier with it.

Cracking photos by the way :thumbup:

Ecky Thump said:
If it is owt like the OME setup I put on mine, it took about 3 months to settle in and another six to feel really solid.
It could also be a bit of me getting used to it too ;) .
Give it a bit of time and you will almost certainly become happier with it.

Cracking photos by the way :thumbup:

Well ive done well over 1k miles so heres hopeing it gets better soon ;) i dont fancy changeing it again just yet.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
EvilEd said:
are you running B or C springs ?

I am running B springs and ironman nitro gas shocks.
back= toyo39B and 12661GR
front= toyo38B and 12691GR

I have now done a few more off road stints and allot more road miles and it still doesnt feel as good as the original tired setup i removed, mabe i was expecting to much :(

does anyone have any pics of the top suspension mount through the wheel arch after fitting the iron man sl.

Back