Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Well thats that then, the end of the V8 Landcruiser

I Purchased my 2014 LC200 V8 because they are made well.

Yes I could have gone for a Range Rover Super Charged HSE with everything for the same money.
But everyone has got one of them round here.

Theres so many older Range Rovers where people have added body kits etc and made them look awful looking cheap and tacky.
The only Modification I see on a LC200 V8 is a tow bar !
2 or 3 weeks can go by with out me seeing another V8 on the road, I like the Exclusivity of my Toyota.

It has the image of being practical, strong, fast and capable without shouting about itself.

When I'm out with the family we love to play "thers another range rover" game lol!!!

I'm pleased I have purchased a very low mileage 2014 plate V8 Diesel.
Its very different from the many other luxury 4x4s out there.
Ill be keeping this for a while ;)

Congratulations Brian, however without pics , it didn't happen! ;)

Believe me it did happen and when I dust off all the bird poo ill post some pictures of my ride :)

But in the mean time I have dilemma !!

The Cup holder divider is missing !! and I need one any ideas ?

I'm pleased I have purchased a very low mileage 2014 plate V8 Diesel.
Its very different from the many other luxury 4x4s out there.
Ill be keeping this for a while ;)

Hopefully we'll be getting some reports on your opinions of this fine beast.

20160515_180615450_iOS.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Cup Holder divider was £32 from Mr T and its now installed, my Costa Coffee will no longer fall over when I go round a corner :) Happy Days

Beautiful. I shudder to think what that interior would look like after my kids had been in it for 20 minutes.

:disrelieved::disrelieved::disrelieved::disrelieved:

I so want one of these but until I can convince Alliance & Leicester (Santander) to eff off it ain't gonna happen. :cry::cry::cry:

I am not envious one little bit, no sir not at all...........much:D
That is one cracking Landcruiser :thumbup:

I have to say Brian that is very, very nice indeed. I love that interior. It looks to be a very pleasant place to be indeed. Congratulations.

I looked at the black and the grey interior and they are all a bit boring and Toyota-ish specially the grey, as my Amazon V8 had the grey, we wanted something a bit more worth the 48K LOL ! a bit different.
Its going well, just toured Cornwall and Lands End :) it eats up the miles

I do like the 200 series especially with the new face just come out but not in the UK I believe. My cousin here has one in the followup series 80 / 100 / 200 over the years. His wife has a 120 series so land cruisers are run in the family.

Great cars with his one being 280 bhp or so 2008 model before they got detuned in the later models. Love the instant response twin turbo goes like a rocket train.

Hopefully with intercooler & exhaust upgrades with my 80 can achieve something similar. :thumbup:

I was just looking to see if Toyota had any plans for a hybrid 200 series and I find out that they have stopped selling it in the UK.

Back