Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Well today I've

Well what a day,started off I took my Lc for four wheel alignment,they said couldn't undo the track rod ends as seized solid,so I thought il have a look at them only to find needed heating up and abit of force,next minute all I could hear was water dripping only to find I'd caught the rear heater pipes with my foot,so now I've ended up changing them to rubber as they were well rusted,well at least that's one job less,next to do are the fuel pipes.

That's the easy bit. Wait until you try and adjust the camber ;-)

Yeh he said that was ok and its a good job as they look bad.

Well I finally got an a-bar image.jpg

Looks good and you can ram stuff now :icon-evil::icon-biggrin: l've been wanting them lights forever but keep telling myself there's more important stuff to do .

Looks good and you can ram stuff now :icon-evil::icon-biggrin: .

I missed my chance to give someone a good ram two days ago, I was driving at about 25mph, yes honestly, when I saw this stationary car waiting to pull out from a side road on my left, when suddenly he just shot out across the road.
I stood the Cruiser on it's nose and missed him be a fag papers width, I thought afterwards I should have just kept going but, luckily for him, when that sort of thing happens it's an automatic reaction to stand on the brakes. Nice to know the brakes work well in an emergency.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hold off on the lights Shayne as I'm waiting on yet another set to arrive due to only 2 halos working,been a right mess about so far,been told replacments are arriving Wednesday.
i know what you mean about other stuff to be done first,but I just can't help my self sometimes,like a kid in a sweet shop,you know you don't want to spend all your pocket money on spogs,but once there you just can't help yourself lol.
well suspension is a must next not going to look at anything till got it sorted,but must admit looking at the pics,wheel spacers would look good:icon-rolleyes:.

I missed my chance to give someone a good ram two days ago, I was driving at about 25mph, yes honestly, when I saw this stationary car waiting to pull out from a side road on my left, when suddenly he just shot out across the road.
I stood the Cruiser on it's nose and missed him be a fag papers width, I thought afterwards I should have just kept going but, luckily for him, when that sort of thing happens it's an automatic reaction to stand on the brakes. Nice to know the brakes work well in an emergency.
yeh just hope it doesn't happen when my wife's driving,that would be a big ouch!!!

Don't order wheel spacers until you've measured your studs , nobody has ever worked out why but some trucks have front studs shorter than the rear ones and they aren't long enough to fit spacers . 80 series alloys are often used instead because they are a zero offset and push your wheels out a bit . Can't remember what standard collie offset is but i will guess at +25 :think: think the 80 wheels are wider to at 16x8 , are standard 16x7 ? . My steel wheels are 16x8 with a -32 offset .

Give us a shout if you get new lights :thumbup:

Cheers again for that Shayne,il have a look when I get the wheels off,il also let you know about the lights,if there not right this time it's money back.

Evening all! Shayne do your comments on spacers include those 30mm jobs that Roughtrax are selling??

they look a complete job, but if your studs are too short....

cheers ears.

Had to send my roughtrax spacers back :doh: , but as i said some trucks have equal size studs all round and some don't so you might be lucky just saves postage to measure them first .

As far as i know this only applies to the 90 or 95 series LC ?

Last edited:
Well today ive fitted one of the rear rubber sub assembly,what a pig to get off,it had as good as moulded its self to the chassis plate,had to do it as couldn't listen to it banging about inside the rear spring no more,well one more to fit when I get a spare couple of hours as that's how long the other bugger took.

Looks good and you can ram stuff now :icon-evil::icon-biggrin: l've been wanting them lights forever but keep telling myself there's more important stuff to do .
Just thought I'd give you an update on the lights,well they arrived today so got them fitted asap,all the halos worked fine was so excited they were ok at last,went out came back and guess what,only 1 halo working,checked all connections and power/earth all good,so 3 of them faulty already.
think it's money back time,I've emailed them so il let you know what's happe now :angry-screaming::angry-screaming::angry-screaming:

Do you have high/low beam , sidelight and indicator working but no halo ?

Damn that would do me i like the black not the bling :lol:

Well the thought has crossed my mind wether to keep them and not have halos or look for something else,
just sick of messing with them now.got it down to less than 5 mins to remove them now though lol

Just thought Shayne,got the other set here with dodgy halo,if they start messing me around ive only got £100 deposit on them,might be able to sort something out with you.

Back