Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

What to do if

Steve where in Somerset are you?

I am near the airport....

Hello Stumog sorry for the delay in getting a reply im in Shepton Mallet for a multitude of sins in a previous life

Had a choice of firing sqaud deportation to the colonies or Shepton Mallet so i tossed a coin heads for being shot at tails for deportation or land on its edge for here and fack my luck here i bloody well am

Brilliant Steve

Often that way out and about. If you fancy a day out on some dirt roads

That would be great Stumog but as the govenment pay my wages and its been a contest of who gives up first been fighting a uphill battle for 51weeks and was told last week that i had won my case so now have to wait for the back payment so until then im off the road as tax and insewerence has runned out BUT will let you know when i be mobile once again thanks for the offer ta steve

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks Fire have decided that a birthday is only ONE day a year and that a lot of people really celabrate that one day even to the point of alcoholic stupidity as i have done a few times in the long long distance past so conclusion is 58 years of birthdays times ONE day makes me 58 days old mmmmm

Calling people on here arseholes and whatever else was said isnt the way though steve.

regarding long members replying on his thread. Most of us have kept quiet.
I'm a bit late to the party but I thought the first post was just a wind up

have read so much s**t posted by guys who really don't know what they are talking about
Saying folks are talking shite & then giving a post about snorkels& then just giving his opinion doesn't seem to back up his position.I've had my share of disagreement with folks on here , recently in a thread about the NHS & immigrants but we managed to keep it civil.Empty vessels make the loudest noise....

Back