Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

whats it worth?

Ive made the decision im going to get 12months MOT on it in April and then put it up for sale. Bloody shame cuz i realy like it but the missus is putting pressure on me to look at getting something newer with less miles (dunno were she thinks im getting the money from but hey ho). Im getting the abs sorted next week as im sure its a bad sensor but i want to be 100% sure. And then ill get an ad up.

Not sure what im getting next but in tempted with a 100 series as ive been realy impressed with this thing.

Sad times ;(

So while idly perusing flea bay I spotted this and thought it may be a good one to show your wife and tell her this is what you are thinking of getting

CLICKY

So while idly perusing flea bay I spotted this and thought it may be a good one to show your wife and tell her this is what you are thinking of getting

CLICKY
I'm sure she will never have been so impressed, BTW let us know which ward:lol:

She actually quite likes that. But thats double the budget lmao

At the minute we are both looking into the idea of an Import MPV, Toyota Alphard or a Nissan Elgrand......i dont like autos, but they are all auto so i think ill need to go test drive one first

Nissan Pathfinder was the only thing that i could find while considering the same move for the same reason (woman:icon-rolleyes:) i don't like autos and i don't like the idea of a smaller engine but my bro reckons his 2.5L Navara has more go in it than his 3.0L Cruiser 120

Nissan Pathfinder was the only thing that i could find while considering the same move for the same reason (woman:icon-rolleyes:) i don't like autos and i don't like the idea of a smaller engine but my bro reckons his 2.5L Navara has more go in it than his 3.0L Cruiser 120

the only reason im considering a Nissan Elgrand is because of the 240hp 3.5l v6 engine and 6 speed auto+ tiptronic grearbox lol, for towing purposes, i defo dont want a smaller engine lol

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
IMO, all modern trucks have go in them, they'd put my HZJ 80 to shame every time.

But a Pathfinder? Back to the "10 years and crush it" mentality with them, IMO.

Thin steel, who knows what quality, and no fail-safe toys, like lockers and such.

Sorry, for me a nicely prepared 105 fits the bill, or of course an 80, but I see no challengers when it comes to durability, strength and plain and simple good mechanics.

IMO, all modern trucks have go in them, they'd put my HZJ 80 to shame every time.
But a Pathfinder? Back to the "10 years and crush it" mentality with them, IMO.
Thin steel, who knows what quality, and no fail-safe toys, like lockers and such.
Sorry, for me a nicely prepared 105 fits the bill, or of course an 80, but I see no challengers when it comes to durability, strength and plain and simple good mechanics.

Agreed without reservation mate but do i buy another very long to-do list or just buy her a car i am happy to drive and be done with it .

Shayne , that looks like a good buy at that price , its got all the fruit and relatively low mileage , here in Aust due to the large area and wide open spaces mileages are often double or triple for similar vehicles .. cheers Mick

I agree Mick i'm just being fussy because i have no need of and no great yearning for a bigger truck so i can afford to wait for the right truck .

I just don't understand why you don't keep what you have. Especially after spending time and money getting it right.

I can't say what yours is worth in UK, here I paid 8500€ for my 2001 SWB d4d gx. Only 140000kms with stacks of history. Only toys it has is aircon and windows. For a VX with same miles, would be looking at over 12k. Really high mileage, modified ones are also regularly advertised well over 10k.

Back