Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Which exhaust system

Blue

Garage
Im not sure where to put this question.. Admins, please move it if it doesnt belong here.

Im searching for exhaust system for my LC90 ( the whole, from the engine to the tip ).
And I'm completley lost :D

Im looking at Magnaflow right now ( in their Diesel and Offroad section ), but I havent found any of their product that would fit my car :think:
In other way, I'd rather see I'd have Japaneese name on exhaust, since it's Jap car. But all I have found so far is street-car style exhaust systems.
Let me say I'm also looking to get some sound & torque out of new exhaust as well.

Any of you guys have any ideas?

Thanks.

Milner off road do replacement exhausts, but if you want a stainless steel one then you will have to get one custom made.

In my search I was having trouble finding someone who does a larger dump pipe outside of Australia. I did find someone here in the UK who would make the whole system for me, for £1000.

There is a good place up on teh Wirral, makes great systems that don't cost the earth.

Some where round Birkenhead perhaps,
May be Gav or Jimbo know the place.
Perhaps they could pack it up for you to send to Slovenia?

G.

The place is PECO and Gav was in negotiatons with them over mass-producing a KZJ95 s/s system, not sure how far he's got with that but I'm sure he'll be along to tell you in a bit...

Jim.

Thanks Jim, I just couldn't think of the name.

G.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yeah, still haven't managed to get down there with the Colorado... TBH, there wasn't a great deal of interest, perhaps 2 or 3 people but I'll be getting it done when I can...

Only snag here is that Stella's truck is a shortie non?

Cool, that would be sweet. Will make a progress with it in a month.

Yea, my one is a shortie

Back